View Single Post
Old August 30, 2016, 05:45 PM
Ruby

AlwaysLost is on a distinguished road
I'm still lost. Can you help me sentence by sentence, I think it would be helpful to go over a variety of examples.

Yo los miro: un hombre besa a un mujer; tres ninos corren hacia una mujer y emocionados la besan, y ella, con lagrimas en los ojos, los besa y los abraza.

So this sentence is very awkward for me and I have some questions about it. Yo los miro: I them I'm watching. This sentence is easy for me, but I put it in for context.
un

tres ninos corren hacia una mujer y emocionados la besan: I think I have this one right too, but the la is from la mujer. and it's her they kiss.

y ella, con lagrimas en los ojos, los besa y los abraza.: this is where I get a little lost. The first part showed the kids doing something to the women, but now is this the switch and the women is doing something to the boys? My translation is with tears en the eyes, them she kiss and them she hugs.

con lagrimas en los ojos: the los ojos bit has got me confused because the word los is used so many times I want to make sure that it isn't referring to the two little boys.