View Single Post
Old August 17, 2008, 12:03 AM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDanés View Post
I'm just glad that someone is actually interested!
I will love to record some samples, but I don't have the right equipment. I have however a so-called MP4-Player (cheap Chinese technology) which can record MP3-files, but like all other cheap technologies, I'm having troubles with it. I will take a look on it tomorrow though, and see if I can get it working.

If I get it working, how shall I record it? Shall I record it in rigsdansk (i.e. formal/standard/official Danish) or in the dialect I speak (which is a bit different when it comes to pronunciation)? Maybe both?

¡Gracias, David - y ningún problemas!
y ningún problemas or even better no hay problema.

If you're actually interesting in recording, I use audacity, which is a free open-source program for recording audio. It's a snap to download and install. Then the only thing you'll have to do to be able to export as mp3 is download and install lame. The lame homepage is here, but they only distribute the source code for the program. You can download compiled Windows binaries here. Just unzipp the zip file and keep it somewhere on your computer, and then audacity will ask you where it is when you export your recording as an mp3.