caliber1 caliber1 no está en línea
Pearl

Primera Lengua: English
caliber1 is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por JPablo Ver Mensaje
Creoqueescuestióndepráctica.

I.e.,

Creo / que / es / cuestión / de / práctica.

If you are starting, you should get someone who can talk to you slowly, or even with a recorded program, stop and listen again, until you can recognize each sound segment...

I don't think there is a special secret, besides getting more and more acquainted with the sounds of the language... and don't try to follow an actor like Cantinflas delivering his speech at 150 miles an hour, but rather get some kid stuff like "Barrio Sésamo" where they go, "vamos a cantar la canción del 1" "Uno, uno, uno ¿cuánto es uno?"
Start building from the simplest and practice, practice and practice some more.

Like a violinist... David Garret breaking the violin playing record did it by practicing again and again... Same with any language...

JPablo- I agree. I have been increasing my comprehension by listening to different people. The same thing can be said by two different people and one will sound very clear while the other sounds like he's talking in a different language than English or Spanish. I have a couple people who I talk to regularly in Spanish and they have helped me a lot. Just keep practicing! Good luck
Responder Con Cita