View Single Post
Old May 14, 2009, 05:52 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiCACHiCA View Post
I have been studying Spanish, somewhat steadily, for the past 6 months. In the beginning, I mainly concentrated on vocabulary and the Present Indicative for verbs. I would say I have a pretty good handle on those, but obviously learning more day by day. My problem is, during a conversation I will come across a verb I'm unsure of how to conjugate or need to use another tense that I don't know yet, so instead of guessing, I automatically start talking in the infinitives for everything. (Only the people that know me WELL understand what I'm trying to say!). Now I'm trying to jump into the Past Tense and Subjunctive, but it just seems like so much to remember, and that's just with the regular verbs. I don't know where to start...So my question is, from the beginning, what was your process of learning it all. Did you do a little of everything (vocab, present tense, past, future, subjunctive, idioms, etc.), or did you learn one thing at a time (and in what order)? Any help I can gleam from your experiences would be GREATLY appreciated!!

You must not be unsure with your leaning, I think what the order of how you can learn the language does not the more indispensable something although it's important to be ready for the things that can beginning when you learn something new about the language, if you can try to study the verbs in their times verbals and later you can start to speak them with your friend to an oral way, so if you can start with things easier then I can suggesting you that you find places where you can improve your Spanish and so a little by little you will can learn the words easier than now, the words from Spanish are harder to learn them because exist more meanings than in English in some words, but really is easy the Spanish because you have choicer to get words with the same meaning or hang, only you need to have more concentration and handle with your learning, I don't know more about you or your situation about it, but if you need support with it, I will glad in help you.

And I know that my support can give you handler in your learning.