Thread: Symbols > and <
View Single Post
Old March 29, 2010, 01:59 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
Todos los teclados españoles que he visto llevan el botón entre mayúscula (shift) y "z".

Yo creo que si tienes un teclado inglés que ha activado el abecedario español no es possible. Existe una manera para comprobarlos botones de tu teclado.

Start - accessories - ease of access(vista) - on screen keyboard. Después de abrirlo , haz clic "shift" y mira , entonces haz clic "alt" y mira de nuevo
Mm

I'm not all ones.
There're operative keyboards that are used in the operations with servers and distinct computer that have a software different to yours.

Example the system Sun or Solaris, they most to have a keyboard special for those kind systems.

Really I don't believe that he has that kind operative system, I believe that he should to check the configuration of the keyboard the before possible, such I believe that he will can get the words or symbols that he needs in this moments or inclusive he should to take the computer with a IT support in his city.