Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > Los idiomas inglés y español > Práctica y Tareas
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Voice chat for practice anyone?

Practica el inglés o el español aquí. Toda respuesta a un hilo debe ser en el mismo idioma que el primer mensaje.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo September 08, 2008, 01:00 PM
supa-coopa supa-coopa no está en línea
Opal

Primera Lengua: American English
supa-coopa is on a distinguished road
Yes, CrOtALiTo, we can talk sometime soon. My computer is not hooked up right now though. I am only able to get online at work for now. We are remodeling our house and everything is turned upside down. LOL I'll let you know as soon as I am up and running again.
Responder Con Cita

Quita esta publicidad al registrarte con una cuenta gratuita en Tomísimo.
Antiguo September 08, 2008, 05:36 PM
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo no está en línea
Diamond

Primera Lengua: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Ok, Supa don't worry, only I ask you don't be shy, jijij, take care.
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 08:06 AM
María José María José no está en línea
The Rebel Fairy

Primera Lengua: Spanish
María José is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por supa-coopa Ver Mensaje
Well, when you're ready, Holla!
¡Hola! He tenido suerte y me da tiempo a contestarte aunque sea por escrito, que me es más fácil.
It's a holiday here today and I'm eating lunch in front of the computer in between talking to my husband and the kids, preparing lunch for tomorrow, tidying and trying to keep the peace. I've even managed to have a swim even though it's quite cloudy here today. But, being a Mum yourself, I guess you get the picture.
How good is your Spanish? Do you want me to write to you in Spanish?
When things go back to normal, the exams are over and the kids back to school, we can try the voice thing ( I might have to ask you to help me get started. It's not that I'm totally stupid... just afraid of things I cannot do well)
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 08:09 AM
The Rebel Fairy

Cita:
Yes, CrOtALiTo, we can talk sometime soon. My computer is not hooked up right now though. I am only able to get online at work for now. We are remodeling our house and everything is turned upside down. LOL I'll let you know as soon as I am up and running again.
Reading your post made me feel better. I'm not the only one trying to survive daily chaos...
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 09:35 AM
Opal

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por María José Ver Mensaje
How good is your Spanish? Do you want me to write to you in Spanish? When things go back to normal, the exams are over and the kids back to school, we can try the voice thing ( I might have to ask you to help me get started. It's not that I'm totally stupid... just afraid of things I cannot do well)
My spoken spanish is not very good at all. I have to think about it too much. I can get out what I want to say eventually, but it's halted and I believe that would be annoying. I, like you, am a little wary of things that I am not good at. I need time to get better at Spanish anyway. We'd get hooked up online and you'd say something in spanish and I'd just sit there with a dumb look on my face thinking, "huh?". LOL I think if I buckle down and burn some midnight oil I will be ready to carry on a basic converstion by the time the busy part of your teaching has past. Writing to me in spanish for now would be great. That way I won't be pressured to give an immediate response and I can look up the words that I don't understand.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 09:59 AM
The Rebel Fairy

Cita:
My spoken spanish is not very good at all. I have to think about it too much. I can get out what I want to say eventually, but it's halted and I believe that would be annoying. I, like you, am a little wary of things that I am not good at. I need time to get better at Spanish anyway. We'd get hooked up online and you'd say something in spanish and I'd just sit there with a dumb look on my face thinking, "huh?". LOL I think if I buckle down and burn some midnight oil I will be ready to carry on a basic converstion by the time the busy part of your teaching has past. Writing to me in spanish for now would be great. That way I won't be pressured to give an immediate response and I can look up the words that I don't understand.
Me parece fenomenal. Y si notas algo raro dímelo,porque uso tan poco mi español que se está oxidando... pero no del todo. Y esto me ayuda a mí también a esforzarme en no cometer errores.
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 11:21 AM
Diamond

Maria Jose, I like, you I don´t use much too my Spanish, because all the days I´m writing in English my Spanish now is very bad.

I´m wish in Speak with you Mary, I wish it so much.
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 12:37 PM
The Rebel Fairy

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por CrOtALiTo Ver Mensaje
Maria Jose, I like, you I don´t use much too my Spanish, because all the days I´m writing in English my Spanish now is very bad.

I´m wish in Speak with you Mary, I wish it so much.
Thanks for the compliment. Use as much English as you want, I don't mind. You know it's one of the loves of my life, together with anything Anglo-Saxon in any form or shape.
I also enjoy talking to you, but the day is not long enough to do all the things I would like to fit in 24 hours.

Última edición por María José fecha: September 09, 2008 a las 12:40 PM
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 01:15 PM
Opal

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por María José Ver Mensaje
.... but the day is not long enough to do all the things I would like to fit in 24 hours.
Just wanted to let you know that I have extended days to last for 36 hours. I hope that helps.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo September 09, 2008, 02:04 PM
Diamond

Supa then Do you don't sleepy and any moment?

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación