Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 24, 2011, 11:39 PM
Opal

Native Language: English
AlisaxMaria is on a distinguished road
Red face Hola! :D

Hola! Me llame es Maria! I'm a huge beginner to Spanish, so please forgive my mistakes. I am an 18 year old girl, with a LARGE deisire to learn! I live in Oregon, USA. I've been studying Spanish since maybe August? I decided to take up on it, so I am half-Mexican so I should know most the language. I have the tongue for it though! I've been told my "rr" is perfect. But of course it is, cause I'm supposed to have the language in my blood! But I have the goal to learn about 10 languages. Of course, Spanish, German, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Turkish, Polish, and Esperanto. I also play lots of Xbox! Mostly Resident Evil 5, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, etc. But of course, since I've taken up these languages it requires ALOT of my time.. I love icons! Yay!
Anyway, as easy it seems since it's SUPPOSED to be my mother-tongue I can't seem to get close to conversational level. But since I just started in August, I'll give it more time! Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Tags
learning, mexican, spanish

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: