Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Culture
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

¿español argentino?

Questions about culture and cultural differences between countries and languages.

Old May 08, 2009, 05:32 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Inglés
bobjenkins is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Oye, I think that if you learn the Argentine's Spanish you will can communicate with everybody, the that in the language change is the intonation and the modulation of the words and the way to speak of each person who lives in the countries as Spain, Argentine, Mexico, in addition the Spanish is the same, because finally the languages is the castilian.

I hope you can understand me.
-------------------------------
corrections

Oye, I think that if you learn the Argentine's Spanish you will be able to communicate with everybody, the change in the language is the intonation and the modulation of the words and the way to speak of each person speaks in the countries such as Spain, Argentina, Mexico, in addition the Spanish is the same, because finally all the languages is the are castilian.

Fácilmente, tu Inglés es más mejor que mi español

Last edited by Rusty; May 08, 2009 at 08:09 PM.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old May 08, 2009, 05:56 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
-------------------------------
corrections

Oye, I think that if you learn the Argentine's Spanish you will be able to communicate with everybody, the change in the language is the intonation and the modulation of the words and the way to speak of each person speaks in the countries such as Spain, Argentina, Mexico, in addition the Spanish is the same, because finally all the languages is the are castilian.

Fácilmente, tu Inglés es más mejor que mi español
Thank you for the present, but I don't think so, because you have corrected me my post then it want to says that my English even is poor unlike of your Spanish is better than my English.

Well, it my view point. I don't know What do you think about it?

Last edited by Rusty; May 08, 2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old May 08, 2009, 10:01 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Inglés
bobjenkins is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Thank you for the present, but I don't think so, because you have corrected me my post then it want to says that my English even is poor unlike of your Spanish is better than my English.

Well, it my view point. I don't know What do you think about it?
I seen your other posts and your pretty much typing like a english speaker, just some word order mistakes but thats normal I do that all the time in spanish, its natural. your english is good! dont doubt yourself, I guess I shouldn't either with mi español
Old May 08, 2009, 11:27 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
I seen your other posts and your pretty much typing like a english speaker, just some word order mistakes but thats normal I do that all the time in spanish, its natural. your english is good! dont doubt yourself, I guess I shouldn't either with mi español
Thank you, I won't...
Old March 11, 2010, 04:55 AM
Pearl

Native Language: Castillan spanish
explorator is on a distinguished road
There are lots of Argentinians nowadays in Spain, and we understand each other very well, In fact, I blelieve they are the American peoples with the best integration in my country. They are very proud and sometimes petulant people but I think we like it. About the "vos" use, it reminds me the old XVIth and XVIIth centuries plays, if you want to learn the spanish deeply you'll should learn the old castillan use of vos + second plural person and the way towards the present use of usted (aliteration of "vuestra merced" = "your mercy"), the "voseo" arround the Rio de la Plata area is, in my opinion, a half part of ancient vos and a half part of modern usted.

En España hay hoy día montones de argentinos y nos entendemos muy bien con ellos. De hecho, creo que son ellos los americanos que mejor se están integrando. Tienen fama de orgullosos y presumidos ("chulitos"), pero eso nos gusta. En cuanto al uso del vos, personalmente me trae recuerdos de las viejas obras teatrales de los siglos XVI y XVII si quieres aprender español en profundidad, deberás estudiar el viejo uso del vos en castellano y su evolución al usted (aliteración de "vuestra merced") y al voseo rioplatense, que es un término medio entre ambos.

Last edited by explorator; March 11, 2010 at 09:01 AM.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: