Old September 23, 2009, 02:14 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: Español(Argentina)
ookami is on a distinguished road
Yes irma, I would not say "he escrito" in that situation, but equally, is well said no? I would use it when you don't want to especify the time. "He escrito..."

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old September 24, 2009, 08:12 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ookami View Post
Yes irma, I would not say "he escrito" in that situation, but equally, is well said no? I would use it when you don't want to especify the time. "He escrito..."
If you accept my opinion about your question correctly is well said that sentence but anyhow, you have to find the best phrase or sentence for each text, for example.

You can say.

Durante mi vida he escrito 4 libros.

Here in this sentence is correct the phrase and well just it has to takes the phrase, He escrito.

But in this another way, I don't believe correct the phrase He escrito, because simply there are more choices in the Spanish that I believe that you have a great gamma in the sense to write the sentence well.

Here my attempt.

Deberias de ver lo que he escrito ayer. I don't think so that this is the best way.

Instead of this sentence, in my sense common is more appropriate to say this.

Deberias de ver lo que escribi ayer. Here only I'm doing use of the past in Spanish.

Then you're right the word for itself isn't bad wrote, but if you find anothers ways to write the phrase, I believe that you'll sound more nature that if you only would be translating the phrase completing.

I hope have explained well this example.
Old September 24, 2009, 07:08 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: Español(Argentina)
ookami is on a distinguished road
I understand Crotalito, for you it sounds better that way, for me the two ways sounds well enough and it's ok either way. I don't think only of what's the most spoken way; I read more than what I talk and hear, so I'm more influenced by that.
In the second ocassion I would almost always use "he escrito", and it isn't because it's used here(escribí is more common); for me it's sounds nicer to the ear, but it would depend on the ocassion.

But in this situtation, as I said, your correction was well for me, I just wanted to mark that "he escrito" wasn't bad at all, just for her to know.

Last edited by ookami; September 24, 2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old September 24, 2009, 08:32 PM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
¡Felicidades EmpanadaRica!
Old September 25, 2009, 12:08 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ookami View Post
I understand Crotalito, for you it sounds better that way, for me the two ways sounds well enough and it's ok either way. I don't think only of what's the most spoken way; I read more than what I talk and hear, so I'm more influenced by that.
In the second ocassion I would almost always use "he escrito", and it isn't because it's used here(escribí is more common); for me it's sounds nicer to the ear, but it would depend on the ocassion.

But in this situtation, as I said, your correction was well for me, I just wanted to mark that "he escrito" wasn't bad at all, just for her to know.
Yes, correctly you are free to chose the election that best be of your like, but well as you have said my opinion also is ok and well, I know that there're a lot ways to say the same in the moment and the writing, but well I believe that can tell you thanks for your sincere opinion.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: