Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 05, 2012, 10:15 PM
Opal

Native Language: English
MeghanArleene is on a distinguished road
Smile Idea. . .

Hello,

I'm new and haven't really participated yet, but I looked around at the different threads, and I think this forum looks like an excellent way for me to learn Spanish. I only had one suggestion though. I'm a member of another language forum, and one thing I noticed they had on that forum that was popular and helpful that tied a lot of of the vocabulary, grammar, etc. together, was they had a sentence of the week. It was a simple sentence, and progressed each week. It could be something like "I would like ____." My _____ is _____." etc. This could turn into "I would like an apple." "I would like a book." "I would like a black shirt." "My shirt is blue." "My mother is tall." etc. It just gives people a chance to make as many sentences with a certain structure, and it gives them a chance to learn to vocabulary, and use it in context right away. . .and learning the grammar, etc. through repetition right away. It's interesting to see what others come up with, and on that other forum, those who knew the language fluently, or others that had mastered that part would help to correct the newbies, etc.

Meghan

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: