Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > Los idiomas inglés y español > Traducciones
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Translation help needed please

Si necesitas ayuda para traducir una frase o un texto, usa este foro. Para traducciones o definiciones de una sola palabra o un modismo, usa el foro para vocabulario.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo October 26, 2012, 05:08 PM
adcnotts adcnotts no está en línea
Opal

adcnotts is on a distinguished road
Red face Translation help needed please

Hi,

I'm starting a new business in Nerja and need a translation doing. I asked someone to do it for me and she said it was right but I think she didn't even bother to try, it might well be but she is very flaky so I doubt it's right.

If you can help me the text is:-

The Voucher Magazine offers a great way to Advertise to both the Spanish and the English in Nerja. The advertising method works in the way of making an offer to your potential customers in the form of a discount prompting them to use the voucher as the only way to get the DEAL.
Your voucher will also feature on our website which we will continually promote on Facebook and Twitter on your behalf. 5,000 magazines are printed and distributed all over Nerja every month! PLUS your voucher can be printed from any computer and be downloaded on to any smart phone for people to use any time. All Vouchers are in both English and Spanish unlike any other magazine.

The translation from google translate is:-

La Revista Voucher es una gran manera de hacer publicidad tanto para el español y el Inglés en Nerja. El método funciona la publicidad en la forma de hacer una oferta a sus clientes potenciales en forma de un descuento que les empuja a utilizar el bono como la única manera de conseguir el acuerdo.
Su bono también estará presente en nuestro sitio web que continuamente nos impulsará en Facebook y Twitter en su nombre. 5.000 revistas se imprimen y se distribuyen por todo Nerja cada mes! PLUS su bono se puede imprimir desde cualquier ordenador y descargar en cualquier teléfono inteligente para que la gente utilice cualquier momento. Todos los vales son en Inglés y Español como ninguna otra revista.

Is this right?

Thanking anyone who can help in anticipation.
Cheers
Responder Con Cita

Quita esta publicidad al registrarte con una cuenta gratuita en Tomísimo.
Antiguo October 26, 2012, 05:39 PM
Rusty Rusty está en línea ahora
Señor Speedy

Primera Lengua: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the English version is flawed here and there. This presents a problem for the translator. The translator did make some errors, however, even where the English wasn't flawed.

We're not a free translation service. Our site is dedicated to language learning.

I suggest you fix the English version and then have a professional translator prepare its translation.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación