Total Immersion help/advise
I see the thread started by Eddie Jones ( did't want to thread jack) and i thought i would ask for help with my own.
I am just about to start learning spanish and was looking for a total immersion methods. I am limited due to work and family so I was wondering if watching tv and movies would help?
If anyone used any others
My plan : While using rosetta stone v3
1. Practise with friends (who live in spain) a
2. Find online chat groups using skype etc any recommendations?
3. keep upto date with sites like fluentin3months and speaking fluently
4. Look for school/college course to help with written.
5. Tv and movies ( clean ones lol no distractions hahaha)
Thank in advance
|Bookmark this thread at:|
|Link to this thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Anyone recommend any total immersion residentials suitable for beginners?||Eddie Jones||General Chat||4||April 05, 2012 08:50 AM|
|Language Immersion!||satchrocks||Teaching and Learning Techniques||15||February 01, 2010 10:12 AM|
|Rusty and total immersion||tacuba||Teaching and Learning Techniques||35||August 29, 2009 11:21 PM|
|I am a total beginner||katz112||Practice & Homework||5||February 09, 2008 12:19 PM|