#61  
Old January 25, 2011, 05:10 PM
CrOtALiTo's Avatar
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 11,679
Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Chileno.

I've a question for you.
What was your typo?
__________________
We are building the most important dare for my life and my family feature now we are installing new services in telecoms.
Reply With Quote
   
Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
  #62  
Old January 25, 2011, 06:31 PM
chileno's Avatar
chileno chileno is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, USA
Posts: 7,863
Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Chileno.

I've a question for you.
What was your typo?
We were joking crotalito... he fixed how I spelled the pronunciation.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old January 25, 2011, 09:27 PM
CrOtALiTo's Avatar
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 11,679
Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the explanation.

Really you haven't to explain me more about this thread. Inclusive I think your explanation is very logical just I think the explanation is more addressing toward a kid like me.

Because the question I did is very lazy.
__________________
We are building the most important dare for my life and my family feature now we are installing new services in telecoms.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; January 25, 2011 at 09:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old January 26, 2011, 07:21 AM
chileno's Avatar
chileno chileno is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, USA
Posts: 7,863
Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Thank you for the explanation.

Really you haven't to explain me more about this thread. Inclusive I think your explanation is very logical just I think the explanation is more addressing toward a kid like me.

Because the question I did is very lazy.
Let me tell you something, you are going to feel like a kid or ashamed when you realize you made a question and the answer was obvious. It is natural. Especially true when you are not sure of what's going on. In your case, because you're learning the language.

Forget about those feelings, just plow ahead, but make notes of the corrections or to the notions you had in your head, so you don't do the same mistakes over and over.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old January 27, 2011, 07:12 PM
CrOtALiTo's Avatar
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 11,679
Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chileno View Post
Let me tell you something, you are going to feel like a kid or ashamed when you realize you made a question and the answer was obvious. It is natural. Especially true when you are not sure of what's going on. In your case, because you're learning the language.

Forget about those feelings, just plow ahead, but make notes of the corrections or to the notions you had in your head, so you don't do the same mistakes over and over.
Yes sometimes I feeling me ashamed with my question, because I think they are very silly for anyone for that motive almost not I do open question in this forums, only when I have a real needed that it can provoke me a conflict with my work or my life, then I'm sorry for asking you something very obvious.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Sincerely yours
__________________
We are building the most important dare for my life and my family feature now we are installing new services in telecoms.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old January 27, 2011, 09:01 PM
chileno's Avatar
chileno chileno is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, USA
Posts: 7,863
Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Yes sometimes I feeling me ashamed with my question, because I think they are very silly for anyone for that motive almost not I do open question in this forums, only when I have a real needed that it can provoke me a conflict with my work or my life, then I'm sorry for asking you something very obvious.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Sincerely yours
Don't worry, I went through it too.

In any event, it means you have to read more careful and try stuff on your own. Like looking up in the dictionary and not only in one, but in several etc...
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old January 27, 2011, 09:46 PM
CrOtALiTo's Avatar
CrOtALiTo CrOtALiTo is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mérida, Yucatán
Posts: 11,679
Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Yeah that is true.
I read more minutely and I looking more examples and meaning some on-lines dictionaries.
__________________
We are building the most important dare for my life and my family feature now we are installing new services in telecoms.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old February 17, 2011, 03:34 PM
Apalánter's Avatar
Apalánter Apalánter is offline
Ruby
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Posts: 67
Native Language: American English
Apalánter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chileno View Post
Hi:

yamo in English would be pronounced as iamo.

Most latins and others will pronounce you as YU and it should IÚ.

YU is the pronunciation of JEW and it means judío,a
Interesting...
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old February 17, 2011, 08:44 PM
chileno's Avatar
chileno chileno is offline
Diamond
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, USA
Posts: 7,863
Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apalánter View Post
Interesting...
Interesting and you look puzzled?!





Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark this thread at:

Tags
pronunciation, yeísmo

 

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Site Rules

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pronunciación Eulloba Suggestions & Feedback 4 October 11, 2008 05:27 PM
la pronunciacion #2 gramatica Grammar 6 August 03, 2007 08:33 PM
la pronunciacion gramatica Grammar 2 July 28, 2007 09:55 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 PM.

Forum powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

X