Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 28, 2012, 05:31 AM
Opal

Native Language: English
Kingfisher is on a distinguished road
The learning process

Hey guys.

So because this sort of thing interests me, I was thinking about my own interesting and probably not strictly recommended learning process concerning Spanish and how it would relate to other peoples.

I missed the opportunity to study it whilst in school, or college for that matter, being unfortunately put off languages within my early years. I've succeeded in locating classes for my level, (beginner, ) but as my teacher likes to remind me it's a long hard road. I pick up words, quite a few from the internet but there's still a quite a way to go before I can use them confidently within sentence constructions; particularly the reflexive 'se' and all it's uses is a little tricky to get my head round at the moment.

I'd be very interested in hearing the learning process for other people who weren't native or didn't immerse themselves within the language, something that isn't possible for me yet (although I would love to live in Spain sometime in the future, if only temporarily.)

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: