Old November 25, 2010, 03:06 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Smile Congratulation

Hello Matte.

I want to give you a salute for your special day in U.S.A the day thanksgiving in your city, only in the United States my mon is there in your United States and she told me about this event in your country.

Here in my country is a common day like all the days.

Well just I wanted to tell you congratulations.

And you have a nice thanksgiving, please keep me a piece of turkey

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old November 25, 2010, 08:31 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: Español(Argentina)
ookami is on a distinguished road
I'm really moved by your thread. You're the prototype of humble and kindhearted "English as a second language speaker" that we all want to be. I'm giving my most sincere thanks to you for keeping this forum almost as high as heaven is -"almost" because today is a cloudy day. Here is my present for you:
Old November 25, 2010, 09:28 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Spanish (Castilian, peninsular)
JPablo is on a distinguished road
Thank you, Crotalito,
So far, so good... I am still digesting the turkey... and everything else, cherry pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie... vanilla ice cream... Well, when I finish my cappuccino, I'll have things under control... but either tonight or tomorrow I'll do some extra workout to burn the "mega-calories"...

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving Day... even if it is almost over. (Start getting ready for Christmas, boys... and girls!)
Old November 25, 2010, 09:55 PM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Gracias Crotalito. Tuve una diveritida reunion entre amigos hoy, y sí habia pavo, batatas, torta de calabaza, colcitos de bruselas, salsa de arándano, etc. Como JPablo, decidí quemar calorias después(acabé de correr cinco millas) para no engordar.
Old November 26, 2010, 04:23 PM
Diamond

You're welcome.

Ookamy.

I don't think so to be a humble and kindhearted likes you think it, but I accept your accomplish even, because sometimes my person became some hard for everyone, I have adopted this beautiful language for me at least until the day I die, in essence I hope it hope much more time later.

Thank you Pablo.

It's delicious the turkey, I love that bird for my table, I'm waiting this December for makes a delicious turkey with my family at least I wish to eat that food that day, I hope do it, seeing your post I have read cherry pie in your menu letter, and I consider that very delicious being a darling bread for me and my children that they like the bread like me.

As I told you before, only I am waiting the next December that relatively it's near to comes for everyone in the word.

Poli.

I don't speak with you constantly because I haven't the chance to do it, now thank you for your answer, I hope your last day has been very interesting for you and your family too.
I hope your food has been very delicious and you have enjoyed much the turkey with your family.

Thank you very much to everyone for your answer.

I hope you kept me some of food.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; November 26, 2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old November 26, 2010, 06:10 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Spanish (Castilian, peninsular)
JPablo is on a distinguished road
You're welcome Crotalito... (Yes, there is still some here I saved 4U!
Old November 27, 2010, 11:47 PM
Diamond

Thank you for remember me.

The food was kept by Pablo.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: