Old January 19, 2009, 07:49 PM

Native Language: English, Chinese
Jessica is on a distinguished road
Smile Obama's inauguration

I'm excited for Obama's inauguration. It's too bad I can't go to Washington, D.C. to see it in person. But my school is deeply honored to have their marching band picked to play for the inauguration. The people that are in the marching band are extremely lucky. Some of them are in my classes.
I just can't wait!

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old January 19, 2009, 10:01 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Yes, tomorrow Obama the fist black man will be at the white home, I like, you, I'm lucky with the new president of the your new government, there before here we continue with the same president Felipe Calderon Hinojosa although, I hope that on soon both governments adjoin the powers united with the people from Mexico and U.S.
Old January 19, 2009, 10:39 PM
Pearl

Native Language: Irish-Canadian English and Andalusian Spanish.
Planet hopper is on a distinguished road
Neither of you is an American citizen, so why so much interest?
US presidents step into office to work, not to take cheesy train rides pretentiously comparing Obama and Lincoln.
Being a president is about working, not about rock concerts. What does rock have to do with leading a nation?
And the media are taking 24 hours to report on the celebration, when one would have been plenty. CNN reporters are squeezing the topic waaaay too much.

I don't think his inaguration is any good. He showed little charisma when he let the republicans step out without supporting the palestinians against the israeli agression. To my opinion, it's Ms Clinton who will be wearing the trousers.

Obama is just another superstar who happens to be black. Is that enough to go down in history? Perhaps for the Guinness book of records.
Old January 19, 2009, 10:44 PM
Diamond

Jajaja, yeah, I believe the same than you, but I try to don't do any commentary above this, because I feel that is topic very delicate and well, I respect the sundry options from people on this world.
Old January 19, 2009, 10:49 PM
Pearl

Crotalito, there is something called freedom of speech, and it is quite universal. My opinion also deserves respect.
By the way, I just installed windows 7 beta. It was like Obama, interesting before you open it and dull after you see what is inside...
Old January 20, 2009, 08:46 AM
Diamond

Yes, I know that exist the freedom of speech, I know, you need or can say anyhow in your free way to speak, but as I said before, I don't want to say anything about because, a lot of people love and opine well above Obama, you aren't the unit person who thinks distinct about of Obama, Only one thing I didn't understand you, What did you want mean with ( I just installed Windows Explore 7).
Old January 20, 2009, 03:48 PM

Native Language: English, Chinese
Jessica is on a distinguished road
I'm an American citizen, even though I was born in Canada. My parents got me and my older brother and themselves citizenships. My little brother's the only one who's a real American citizen
Old January 21, 2009, 09:40 AM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Obama has the outstanding talent to make his opponents sweat while he remains remarkably smooth and calm. Later he makes peace with his opponents. His campaign was nearly flawless. His nickname is no drama Obama. If you think that's boring, than perhaps Bush is a better type for you. He is certainly a colorful cowboy. Obama's presence presents great promise for a severely wounded country and it's allies, and because of our size and strength, the world in general.
Old January 21, 2009, 10:14 AM
Pearl

Is Bush a good type for anybody? Don't think so. One question:
Why do the media hide Mr. Obama's middle name?
Do you know what name is it?
Hussein.
Plenty of countries are being sceptical about Mr. Obama, Poli. Sorry if that bothers you. He promised that the first day he would close Guantanamo, and he did not, he just suspended the trials...
Old January 21, 2009, 10:51 AM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
I see no hiding the of name Hussein. In his inaugural oath his clearly and proudly said his middle name. It's healthy to be sceptical, but it's also wise to review the facts of his life and how he conducted his campaign. There was no dirty business which often accompanies presidential campaigns. (No awful gaffs, no selecting a Sarah-type a vicepresidential candidate) He even won over vast swaths of white votes in the South which traditionally is known for flagrant racism. With those facts in mind it's reasonable to be optimistic. I know the previous administration was damaging to the world. Things will change now.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: