Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > The Tomísimo Lounge > General Chat

A degree from "Panthéon - Sorbonne / Toulouse 1 Capitole" or from "La Sapienza"

Talk about anything here, just keep it clean.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 13, 2010, 02:16 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: Español(Argentina)
ookami is on a distinguished road
A degree from "Panthéon - Sorbonne / Toulouse 1 Capitole" or from "La Sapienza"

The thing is the following.
I've the opportunity to study an argentinian carreer that gives me two degrees, the argentinian one, and a degree from a French Universitie (one of the two I named in the title) or in La Sapienza (Italy)
The carrers(Economy) are quite the same -one with italian subjects and the other with some french subjects. I don't know which title is "worth" more, so I hope that you (europians) can advise me.
The first difference I see is that the French one is "Maitre..."(Teacher... or Master, I don't know) and the Italian one "Laure"(Degree in..." which is the difference?
I need to know how are those French universities in comparison with La Sapienza, and all what you can add is really welcome! Thanks in advance.

This are the titles:

Italian "La Sapienza" title: Laurea in Economia, Finanza e Diritto per la Gestione D’Impresa or
Laurea in Economia PoliticaArgentinian one: Licenciado en Economía con orientación en Economía de Empresa o Política

French
"Panthéon - Sorbonne" or "Toulouse 1 Capitole" title: Maitre en Sciencies Economiques
Argentinian one: Licenciado en Economía

*Me exprese muy pobremente pero es mi inglés. Ya averigüe mucho por estos lares, no es que vengo a probar suerte. Pero ninguno de los que habló conmigo es europeo, allí radica la diferencia y por eso sus opiniones me vienen como anillo al dedo aunque sean de pasada.

Last edited by ookami; October 13, 2010 at 02:49 PM.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: