Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

For those who are struggling to understand spoken spanish...

Metodología didáctica, técnicas para aprender, la lingüística-- todo cosa relacionada con el aprendizaje y enseñanza de un idioma extranjero.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo March 28, 2017, 08:16 AM
lordhelmit lordhelmit no está en línea
Opal

Primera Lengua: American English
lordhelmit is on a distinguished road
For those who are struggling to understand spoken spanish...

I would recommend watching this lady's YouTube channel. It is tremendously helpful. She asks people questions in the streets of Lima, Peru and the videos have both spanish and english subtitles.

What I've been doing is watching the videos a few times. First time, read the english subtitles so I know what to expect. Next, read only the spanish subtitles. Then, listen to it with eyes closed or looking at the speakers' mouth movements and try to understand what I can.

https://youtu.be/L_-KQ90IiF0
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo April 05, 2017, 10:24 AM
AutumnBreeze AutumnBreeze no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: U.S. English
AutumnBreeze is on a distinguished road
I'll be sure to check that link out, thank you lordhelmit . Something else I've found super helpful is listening to audio that's been sped up then return it to normal speed and listen more. So you're kind of tricking your brain into perceiving that the unfamiliar sounds of the words have been slowed down .
Antiguo April 17, 2017, 10:07 AM
radiocycle radiocycle no está en línea
Opal

Primera Lengua: English
radiocycle is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por lordhelmit Ver Mensaje
I would recommend watching this lady's YouTube channel. It is tremendously helpful. She asks people questions in the streets of Lima, Peru and the videos have both spanish and english subtitles.

What I've been doing is watching the videos a few times. First time, read the english subtitles so I know what to expect. Next, read only the spanish subtitles. Then, listen to it with eyes closed or looking at the speakers' mouth movements and try to understand what I can.

Wow, that is most excellent! Thanks lordhelmet!

radio
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo July 07, 2017, 12:06 AM
DianaRay DianaRay no está en línea
Opal

DianaRay is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por lordhelmit Ver Mensaje

Thanks a lot!

I also like Extr@ series - there are lots of useful phrases and actors there speak in a good speed (not fast and not too slow).
First I watch a small episode (3-5 min) several times and then I try to imitate one of the actors. When I manage to do it rather good I switch to the next short episode and imitate the same actor. My target is to imitate the actor during the whole episode (about 20 min). I even switch off the sound and speak instead of my actor. Sometimes I record it and laugh a lot after listening
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación