Old November 18, 2013, 01:27 PM
Opal

iCurvaceous is on a distinguished road
Hola!

Para Los Lectores Español

Hola. Mi verdedaro nombre es Alexandra. Mi novio es español y estoy tratando de entender español para él y su familia. Es difícil cuando tiene familia que sólo habla espanol. El significa mucho a mí y también tengo un interés personal en aprender correctamente. Soy muy amigable y no tenga de agregar conmigo en skype.

----
To English Readers

Hello. My true name is Alexandra. My boyfriend is spanish and I am trying to learn spanish for him and his family. It is hard when he has family who only speaks spanish. He means a lot to me and also I have a personal interest in learning it properly. I am very friendly and do not be afraid to add me on skype.

---- the spanish is typed with the help of him ^_^

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old November 18, 2013, 01:50 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Hi Alexandra, welcome to the forums!

There's an 'Accents' drop-down menu above where you type that you can use to insert the special characters used in Spanish. (You missed a couple of opportunities in your Spanish version.)
Old November 30, 2013, 04:23 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCurvaceous View Post
Para Los Lectores Español

Hola. Mi verdedaro nombre es Alexandra. Mi novio es español y estoy tratando de entender español para él y su familia. Es difícil cuando tiene familia que sólo habla espanol. El significa mucho a mí y también tengo un interés personal en aprender correctamente. Soy muy amigable y no tenga de agregar conmigo en skype.

----
To English Readers

Hello. My true name is Alexandra. My boyfriend is spanish and I am trying to learn spanish for him and his family. It is hard when he has family who only speaks spanish. He means a lot to me and also I have a personal interest in learning it properly. I am very friendly and do not be afraid to add me on skype.

---- the spanish is typed with the help of him ^_^
Hola Alexandra. ¡Bonito nombre! ¿Cómo estás? Gusto en conocerte. Bienvenida a los foros. Me llamo Villa. Yo seré tu guía, junto con muchos otros en este foro.
He aprendido el español por las mismas razones que tú deseas aprender el español. Tengo muchas ideas para aprender el español. Por un lado, es más importante entender español primero antes de hablarlo. Es casi imposible hablar bien español antes de entender bien el español. No pongas la carreta delante del caballo. Esta es la razón por la cual hay que escuchar y estudiar mucho el español antes de poder hablarlo bien. Mira la televisión en español todos los días. Compre películas y telenovelas en español en DVD. Comprar libros en español de audio. Puede descargar algunos de forma gratuita a su teléfono celular y la computadora. En cualquier caso, tú aprenderás mucho en este foro acerca de la comprensión y expresión oral en español. Buena suerte!

Hi Alexandra. Nice name! How are you? Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums. My name Villa. I'll be your guide, along with many others on this forum.
I have learned Spanish for the same reasons you want to learn Spanish. I have many ideas to learn Spanish. On the one hand, it is more important to understand first before you speak Spanish. It is almost impossible to speak Spanish well before you understand Spanish well. Do not put the cart before the horse. This is the reason why you have to listen and study hard Spanish before you can speak it well. Watch TV in Spanish every day. Buy movies and soap operas in Spanish on DVD. Buy audio books in Spanish. You can download some for free to your mobile phone and computer. In any event, you will learn a lot in this forum about understanding and speaking on Spanish. Good Luck!

Last edited by Villa; November 30, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old December 04, 2013, 09:53 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Hello Alexandra.

I understand that situation but you need to learn Spanish because only so you will able understand your new family good luck in your learning.

Cheers!
Old December 05, 2013, 08:54 AM
Emerald

Liquinn3 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the forums.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: