Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques

Spanish workbook recommendations

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old February 10, 2016, 01:57 PM
Opal

ra.dean is on a distinguished road
Spanish workbook recommendations

So I've just started to learn spanish as a complete novice (did French and German at School). I've got some good apps and audio stuff but I was wondering if someone could recommend a non audio workbook. I ask because I work in an office and inbetween calls we are permitted to read (or do a puzzle etc) but not play on phones or listen to anything. So something that I could work through whilst sat at my desk would be super helpful. I usually just do the Amazon thing but not many have 'see inside' options. I'd just like a workbook without an audio option, something i can read and workthrough, puzzle etc. I'm sure you get my question. Thanks!

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old March 28, 2016, 08:45 PM
Opal

Native Language: English
Natalie382 is on a distinguished road
The "Practice Makes Perfect" series is my favorite. They have answers in the back.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: