Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Buenos Dias! And a question regarding Tech resources

Metodología didáctica, técnicas para aprender, la lingüística-- todo cosa relacionada con el aprendizaje y enseñanza de un idioma extranjero.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo January 28, 2013, 12:21 PM
Scott W Scott W no está en línea
Opal

Scott W is on a distinguished road
Buenos Dias! And a question regarding Tech resources

Hello all! So excited to be a part of this forum. I am a new Spanish teacher and am looking for good (FREE) technology resources for my students. I have found a lot of stuff that is not great in terms of quality. One that I found which my student love is a game that is only available on iPad/iPhone called Kwivia. It's really more of a trivia game but they have a cool "premium game" (not sure why it's a premium game since it was free for me) called Learn Espanol. But again, not available on the web or Android. Does anyone have any other resources they would recommend that might be similar?

Muchas gracias!

Scott W.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo January 28, 2013, 12:35 PM
Villa Villa no está en línea
Emerald

Primera Lengua: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Scott W Ver Mensaje
Hello all! So excited to be a part of this forum. I am a new Spanish teacher and am looking for good (FREE) technology resources for my students. I have found a lot of stuff that is not great in terms of quality. One that I found which my student love is a game that is only available on iPad/iPhone called Kwivia. It's really more of a trivia game but they have a cool "premium game" (not sure why it's a premium game since it was free for me) called Learn Espanol. But again, not available on the web or Android. Does anyone have any other resources they would recommend that might be similar?

Muchas gracias!

Scott W.
Hola Scott. ¿Qué tal? He enseñado español durante años a la escuela secundaria, la escuela media, la escuela primaria y en una escuela de adultos. I also have taught Italian to adults for the last 7 years. (Actually before that I taught Italian to first graders.) One of the big fun things I had the students do was sing in Spanish and Italian. Also I used the lyrics of Spanish and Italian songs as poems. The students would recite the lyrics of songs like poems in front of the class. Many of the students would also sing in Spanish and Italian in front of the class. Oh and some of the students would tell stories in Spanish/Italian in front of the class. We would put on shows and invite other classes to watch us. I even filmed and put the shows on DVD. Would be glad to help you out with this.

Última edición por Villa fecha: January 28, 2013 a las 12:37 PM
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Etiquetas
app, ipad, technology

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación