Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

The Fathers Blessing - Proposal Speech

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old November 02, 2015, 09:43 AM
Opal

SenorHP is on a distinguished road
The Fathers Blessing - Proposal Speech

Greetings Everyone!

Well, this is a time of my life I will never forget, I milestone if you will. I have found "The One", the love of my life, and I'm positive I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She is Peruvian, and I am an American. I would like to ask for her fathers blessing, however he speaks absolutely no English. I know basic Spanish, but anything beyond that is practically impossible for me. I've done my best to translate my words according to my knowledge and a handy dandy dictionary, but I am sure there are many mistakes and errors. Any help on how to make my "speech" grammatically correct would be much appreciated.

The Speech:
Well, I've been trying to think of certain ways on how to say this; and I suppose the best things I can say at first is: I absolutely love your daughter. She is my dream girl, and out of every person on this Earth, she means the most. She is kind and supportive, she is loving and helpful. I love her a lot; and I would like to spend the rest of my life with her; and I would like to marry your daughter. I know its a huge commitment, but spending the rest of my life with her would make me the happiest man in the world. I promise I will always cherish her, I will protect her, I will always make sure she happy. I was hoping to propose when she comes to America this spring, but I wanted to ask you this first in person: Can I have your blessing and support in asking your daughters hand in marriage?

Bueno, He estado tratando a pensar de un manera cómo decir esto; y yo suponer la mejor cosa puedo decir primero es: Me encanta tu hija. Ella es la chica de mis sueños, y fuera de cada persona en la Tierra, ella es mas importante para mi. Ella es amable y comprensivo, ella es amoroso y servicial. Me encanta ella mucho. Y me gustaria a pasar el resto de mi vida con ella, y Me gustaría casarme tu hija. Yo se es un grande compromiso, pero a pasar el resto de mi vida con ella Me haría el hombre más feliz en el mundo. Yo promesa yo siempre querer a ella, proteger a ella, Siempre voy a asegurarme de que feliz. Estaba esperando que puedo pedir ella en Estados Unidos cuando ella venir en primavera, pero primero quiero a preguntar tu algo... Señor Juan, me gustaría pedir su consentimiento para casarme con su hija?

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: