Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish a great book for learning Spanish

Metodología didáctica, técnicas para aprender, la lingüística-- todo cosa relacionada con el aprendizaje y enseñanza de un idioma extranjero.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo December 19, 2012, 10:46 AM
Villa Villa no está en línea
Emerald

Primera Lengua: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish a great book for learning Spanish

I highly recommend this book for learning Spanish. Good for teachers of Spanish also. Shows the connection between Spanish and English. It's a very interesting and useful book if you want to learn Spanish. Actually there is this same English connection between all Latin based languages. It's all based on what happened in 1066 when the Norman French conquered England and French that comes from Latin went into our English vocabulary.

Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish | Spanish Book Club

Última edición por Rusty fecha: February 19, 2013 a las 08:25 PM Razón: removed superfluous data around link
Responder Con Cita

Quita esta publicidad al registrarte con una cuenta gratuita en Tomísimo.
Antiguo June 02, 2013, 05:43 AM
LOS NINOS LOS NINOS no está en línea
Opal

LOS NINOS is on a distinguished road
where to buy it.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo June 17, 2013, 10:56 AM
Emerald

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por LOS NINOS Ver Mensaje
where to buy it.

Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish

Última edición por AngelicaDeAlquezar fecha: June 17, 2013 a las 11:00 AM Razón: Removed superfluous information.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo July 31, 2013, 04:57 PM
BrianDeBama BrianDeBama no está en línea
Opal

Primera Lengua: English-American
BrianDeBama is on a distinguished road
I love Madrigal's books! I bought her "See It & Say It In Spanish" booklet which is just a smaller version and loved it so much that I had to buy her Magic Key to Spanish. I am on lesson 37 out of 45. This book has been a blessing to me. I've studied Spanish off and on for a few years. Looking back at my past study habits; I used to focus solely on learning tons of vocabulary words. Verb conjugations seemed too hard for me but after I started Madrigal's see it & say it in Spanish then her Magic Key to Spanish I'd say that her books have acted like a "key" and have unlocked a lot of Spanish that I have accumulated over the years.

The book has helped me have better understanding in the language. I find myself recommending it to anyone that will listen to me.

Shortly after buying her stuff on Spanish I bought her Magic Key series in French & German too! I plan on starting those after I finish my degree. Plus I wanted to study some other Spanish books.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo August 01, 2013, 11:16 AM
Emerald

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por BrianDeBama Ver Mensaje
I love Madrigal's books! I bought her "See It & Say It In Spanish" booklet which is just a smaller version and loved it so much that I had to buy her Magic Key to Spanish. I am on lesson 37 out of 45. This book has been a blessing to me. I've studied Spanish off and on for a few years. Looking back at my past study habits; I used to focus solely on learning tons of vocabulary words. Verb conjugations seemed too hard for me but after I started Madrigal's see it & say it in Spanish then her Magic Key to Spanish I'd say that her books have acted like a "key" and have unlocked a lot of Spanish that I have accumulated over the years.

The book has helped me have better understanding in the language. I find myself recommending it to anyone that will listen to me.

Shortly after buying her stuff on Spanish I bought her Magic Key series in French & German too! I plan on starting those after I finish my degree. Plus I wanted to study some other Spanish books.
Hola Brian.
Me había olvidado de la See y decir libros.
Tengo las versiones en italiano y español. Di
mi copia italiana a un amigo y necesito conseguir otro.

I had forgotten about The See it and Say it books.
I have that one or had that one in Italian and Spanish.
I gave my Italian copy away and need to get another one.

Here below they show you every single page of the book:

See It and Say It in Spanish: Margarita Madrigal

Última edición por AngelicaDeAlquezar fecha: August 01, 2013 a las 03:14 PM Razón: Removed superfluous information.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación