Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Practice & Homework

Spanish Translation Help Requested

Practice Spanish or English here. All replies to a thread should be in the same language as the first post.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 17, 2020, 11:24 PM
Opal

Native Language: English
chococakerella is on a distinguished road
Spanish Translation Help Requested

Hello! I have translated a small passage from English to Spanish. If others could check over my grammar, wording, and such I would be very grateful. Here is the original text:

This is a very successful area of study with excellent job opportunities in multiple countries. You only need some training or certification after minimum education to enjoy these opportunities. Trying to make a wise choice while thinking about what careers are best for you is a hard thing to do. Your future may depend on the ways you find job opportunities in the world of work for you. Some people will feel that there is one and only one job in the world for them. A lot of thinking and a lot of work will help those people find the best job for them.

The development of the computer will help people with typing skills and make typing a necessity. Managers and secretaries will need typing skills to input data and process words. Therefore, good typing skills may be important to you.

My translation:

Esto es un muy exitoso área de estudio con trabajo oportunidades excellente en múltiple países. Usted tiene un poco formación o certificación antes educacione minime para disfrutar este oportunidades. Hace tomar una decisión prudente al pensar en que carreras es bien para su es una cosa difícil de hacer. Su futuro puede depender de las formas en que encuentra oportunidades en el mundo del trabajo. Algunas personas sentirán que solo hay una trabaja y una trabaja sola para ellos. Mucho pensamiento y mucho trabajo ayudará a esas personas a encontrar el mejor trabajo para ellos.

El desarrollo de la computadora ayudará a las personas con habilidades mecanográficas y hará que mecanografía una necesidad. Gerentes y secretaries necesitaran habilidades mecanográficas para ingresar datos y procesar palabras. Por lo tanto, bien habilidades mecanográficas pueden ser importantes para usted.

Muchas gracias por la ayuda!

(Edit: I realise that this post might belong in the "Practice and Homework forum, but I don't know how to move it there.)

Last edited by chococakerella; August 17, 2020 at 11:47 PM.

Tags
help translate, spanish to english

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: