Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > Los idiomas inglés y español > Traducciones
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

English - Portuguese or Spanish translation

Si necesitas ayuda para traducir una frase o un texto, usa este foro. Para traducciones o definiciones de una sola palabra o un modismo, usa el foro para vocabulario.

Herramientas Desplegado
Prev Mensaje Previo   Próximo Mensaje Next
Antiguo September 01, 2011, 09:32 AM
jan jan no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: Portuguese
jan is on a distinguished road
English - Portuguese or Spanish translation

Hi!
Several members have taken a look, but nobody wanted to help me...
I'll be looking for your comments.
Thanks
Jan

Hi!
I'm working on a English - Portuguese translation.Could you please help me to find a good translation for those below hilighted words? If nobody knows Portuguese, I believe that a spanish translation would be helpful.
Thank you!
Regards
Jan

Rmk: I learn English.Sorry for any mistakes.

"Information disclosed to receiving party that is specific shall not be deemed to be within any of the exceptions of Paragraph 4 merely because it is embraced by more general information that is in receiving party’s possession or generally available to the public. Any combination of features disclosed to receiving party shall not be deemed to be within the exceptions merely because individual features thereof are separately in receiving party’s possession or generally available to the public".

a) receiving party acknowledges that the samples are of a developmental nature and that the disclosing party makes no representation, express or implied, that the samples will be supplied on a commercial basis;

b)receiving party shall not analyze the samples for chemical composition, or cause to have them analyzed for chemical composition
Shall the receiving party not anlyse the samples by itself nor have them analyzed by others? is it the point?

Última edición por jan fecha: September 02, 2011 a las 07:27 AM Razón: No coments up to now!Please....!
Responder Con Cita

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación