Old August 08, 2013, 09:01 PM
Opal

sturmzie is on a distinguished road
White girl dating a hispanic boy

I am a white girl dating a hispanic boy and I love him. But my question is how do you know if they are using you or lying to get their papers so they can come and go from mexico legally? I know that most guys aren't like this don't worry I am not racist bu you never know some are. Anyone have any advice on red flags about things like this because you never know if someone is using you or playing you.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old August 08, 2013, 09:28 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
I think you should always trust your gut. I believe we all get feelings or notions we can't shake. I don't think I've ever been misled by those types of feelings.
So, my advice would be to follow your gut on this.
Old August 27, 2013, 10:47 AM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmzie View Post
I am a white girl dating a hispanic boy and I love him. But my question is how do you know if they are using you or lying to get their papers so they can come and go from mexico legally? I know that most guys aren't like this don't worry I am not racist bu you never know some are. Anyone have any advice on red flags about things like this because you never know if someone is using you or playing you.
Find out if he has another girlfriend/wife and kids in Mexico or here. My friend married a guy from Michoacan, Mexico who didn't have papeles/undocumented/illegal and later found out he had another wife and two kids. She found out after she had two kids herself with him. My friend divorced him and he then had another kid with the other woman. They are friends now más o menos. She had to sue for child support.

Last edited by Villa; August 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: