Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Smile comprados a personas, no so reinvindicables, sujeta al comprador de

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old July 26, 2010, 03:28 AM
Opal

loveisall is on a distinguished road
Smile comprados a personas, no so reinvindicables, sujeta al comprador de

comprados a personas, no so reinvindicables, sujeta al comprador de

Hola foreros!

Tengo dificuldad en comprender la siguiente frase, que es desede un articulo la Ley minera de Honduras.

los productos minerales comprados a personas autorizadas para disponer de ellos no so reinvindicables. La compra hecha a persona no autorizada, sujeta al comprador de la responsabilidad correspondiente. El comprador esta obligado a verificar el origen de las sustancias minerales.

Mi intento

The mineral products bought from an authorized person in order to dispose of them are not reinvindicable. Buying from an unauthorized person, the buyer has the correspondent responsibility(o is subject to relavent responsibility). The buyer is obliged to verify the origin of the mineral substance.

La verdad es que me cuesta mucho traducir lo, aun que lo he hecho, pero muy literal.

Gracias por ayudarme a comprender frases como estas!
Old July 26, 2010, 08:13 AM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry, my legal English is too limited and I can't translate.
But "no son reivindicables" means that you don't have the right to make any complaint (demand to get your money back, or things like that), if you buy mineral products from people who don't have an authorization to sell.
And the buyer is responsible for making sure that the person from whom they're buying is doing business legally.
Old July 26, 2010, 02:47 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Do you need the translation in English or Spanish?

I can do my attempt. with the translation.
I hope your answer.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; July 26, 2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old July 26, 2010, 07:23 PM
Opal

loveisall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Do you need the translation in English or Spanish?

I can do my attempt. with the translation.
I hope your answer.
Gracias,

Lo que necesito es la traduccion de ingles a espanol, ya que el espanol es origen.
Old July 26, 2010, 10:20 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Spanish (Castilian, peninsular)
JPablo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisall View Post
los productos minerales comprados a personas autorizadas para disponer de ellos no so reinvindicables. La compra hecha a persona no autorizada, sujeta al comprador de la responsabilidad correspondiente. El comprador esta obligado a verificar el origen de las sustancias minerales.

Mineral products bought from an authorized persons in order to have them at their disposal of them arecan not be claimedreinvindicable. Buying from an unauthorized person, subjects the buyer tohas the correspondent applicable responsibility (o is subject to relavent responsibility). The buyer is boundobliged to verify the origin of the mineral substance.
Above is my attempt. Probably an English native around here will be able to check the English and the 'Legalese'. Let me know if any question on my corrections.
And welcome to the forums, by the way!
Old July 26, 2010, 11:24 PM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
There are many variables here that make translating this hard. Who is going to reivindicar what? Will the government seize any mineral/ore sold by unauthorized sellers, etc? What is the "responsabilidad correspondiente"? Does that refer to fines/sanctions for unauthorized purchases, or does it simply mean that there is no protection for the buyer if they don't buy from an authorized seller? What does "mineral substance" and "mineral products" refer to? Is this ore, gold, silver, etc?

Here's one possibility, but again, it really cannot be translated well without understanding exactly what the original means. I make several assumptions in this translation that could very well be off the mark.

Quote:
Mineral products purchased from an authorized seller cannot be seized. Products bought from an unauthorized seller will be confiscated and the buyer will be fined. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify the origin of the mineral products they purchase.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: