Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations

Translation help needed please

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old October 26, 2012, 05:08 PM
Opal

adcnotts is on a distinguished road
Red face Translation help needed please

Hi,

I'm starting a new business in Nerja and need a translation doing. I asked someone to do it for me and she said it was right but I think she didn't even bother to try, it might well be but she is very flaky so I doubt it's right.

If you can help me the text is:-

The Voucher Magazine offers a great way to Advertise to both the Spanish and the English in Nerja. The advertising method works in the way of making an offer to your potential customers in the form of a discount prompting them to use the voucher as the only way to get the DEAL.
Your voucher will also feature on our website which we will continually promote on Facebook and Twitter on your behalf. 5,000 magazines are printed and distributed all over Nerja every month! PLUS your voucher can be printed from any computer and be downloaded on to any smart phone for people to use any time. All Vouchers are in both English and Spanish unlike any other magazine.

The translation from google translate is:-

La Revista Voucher es una gran manera de hacer publicidad tanto para el español y el Inglés en Nerja. El método funciona la publicidad en la forma de hacer una oferta a sus clientes potenciales en forma de un descuento que les empuja a utilizar el bono como la única manera de conseguir el acuerdo.
Su bono también estará presente en nuestro sitio web que continuamente nos impulsará en Facebook y Twitter en su nombre. 5.000 revistas se imprimen y se distribuyen por todo Nerja cada mes! PLUS su bono se puede imprimir desde cualquier ordenador y descargar en cualquier teléfono inteligente para que la gente utilice cualquier momento. Todos los vales son en Inglés y Español como ninguna otra revista.

Is this right?

Thanking anyone who can help in anticipation.
Cheers

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old October 26, 2012, 05:39 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the English version is flawed here and there. This presents a problem for the translator. The translator did make some errors, however, even where the English wasn't flawed.

We're not a free translation service. Our site is dedicated to language learning.

I suggest you fix the English version and then have a professional translator prepare its translation.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: