Hacer Pregunta

Crear un tema
Retroceder   Foros para el aprendizaje de inglés y español > La enseñanza y el aprendizaje > Cultura
Registrarse Ayuda Comunidad Calendario Temas de Hoy Buscar PenpalsTraductor

I don't think I get it.....

Preguntas sobre la cultura y las diferencias entre las culturas de los distintos países e idiomas.

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo April 07, 2009, 05:52 PM
Pixter Pixter no está en línea
Ruby

Primera Lengua: Spanish
Pixter is on a distinguished road
I don't think I get it.....

I read this article but I still don't get why carrie embarrassed herself.. can someone tell me??

Before presenting Underwood with Entertainer of the Year, McConaughey told the audience how George Strait's boots once got him "lucky."
After collecting her trophy from him, Underwood was at a loss for words and blurted out: "I don't know what to say. I got nothin' ... I want to see those boots, Matthew."
Camila Alves - the mother of McConaughey's 8-month-old son Levi - was sitting in the audience.
Now, Underwood tells Fox News, "I'm so embarrassed, I totally embarrassed myself. I just blanked. You want to say something eloquent in a moment like that and I embarrassed myself."
Antiguo April 07, 2009, 09:51 PM
poli poli no está en línea
rule 1: gravity

Primera Lengua: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Pixter Ver Mensaje
I read this article but I still don't get why carrie embarrassed herself.. can someone tell me??

Before presenting Underwood with Entertainer of the Year, McConaughey told the audience how George Strait's boots once got him "lucky."
After collecting her trophy from him, Underwood was at a loss for words and blurted out: "I don't know what to say. I got nothin' ... I want to see those boots, Matthew."
Camila Alves - the mother of McConaughey's 8-month-old son Levi - was sitting in the audience.
Now, Underwood tells Fox News, "I'm so embarrassed, I totally embarrassed myself. I just blanked. You want to say something eloquent in a moment like that and I embarrassed myself."
Pixter, getting lucky, under certain circumstances means having the opportunity for sexual adventure with someone. All this reference to Levi and country music recalls the disgraceful and backward Sarah Palin and her unfortunate unwed 16 year-old daughter(who was obviously taught abstenence in her school's retrogressive sex ed program) and her newborn supposedly fathered by a boy also named Levi. Is the name Levi the Jethro of the new century? Well golly..
Apparently Underwood espressed her desires to undress McConauhey in front of his wife. This is definitely a story fit for Fox News and their trailer-park audience.

Última edición por poli fecha: April 07, 2009 a las 09:54 PM
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo April 07, 2009, 10:36 PM
chileno chileno no está en línea
Diamond

Primera Lengua: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Cita:
Escrito originalmente por poli Ver Mensaje
Pixter, getting lucky, under certain circumstances means having the opportunity for sexual adventure with someone. All this reference to Levi and country music recalls the disgraceful and backward Sarah Palin and her unfortunate unwed 16 year-old daughter(who was obviously taught abstenence in her school's retrogressive sex ed program) and her newborn supposedly fathered by a boy also named Levi. Is the name Levi the Jethro of the new century? Well golly..
Apparently Underwood espressed her desires to undress McConauhey in front of his wife. This is definitely a story fit for Fox News and their trailer-park audience.

I think you are speaking too much Spanish...
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo April 08, 2009, 06:15 AM
poli poli no está en línea
rule 1: gravity

Primera Lengua: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Oh no I can't get either right. Perhaps I should look into Esperanto.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: 

Normas de Publicación