Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques

Want to download Spanish movie with Eng subtitles

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 29, 2012, 06:09 AM
Pearl

Native Language: English
Aprendo is on a distinguished road
Want to download Spanish movie with Eng subtitles

Hi, I am looking for a good & interesting movie in Latin American Spanish, but with English subtitles. I'll watch and listen to the movie a couple/few times. Then, I'll watch the Spanish only version without subtitles (by removing them or a different download). For my Spanish study at times, I do this. But I've only done this with one movie: Como Aqua por Chocote. I have watched and listened to this movie many, many, times. This helps me. Any suggestions on a really good movie in Latin American Spanish? It does not have to be new. Thanks in advance, Gracias, Kevin

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: