Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations

¿Alguien puede traducir esto? es increíblemente difícil...

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old October 14, 2010, 01:09 PM
Pearl

hola is on a distinguished road
¿Alguien puede traducir esto? es increíblemente difícil...

(es de alguien de Argentina. solamente entiendo un poco)

Tampoco es que le tenés que preguntar para hablar... a lo que voy es que si no quiere charlar con vos... OK, pero que no te invente estupideces... pero lo digo de otra forma.

Cuando me llama y me hace esperar o me contesta de mala forma "BORRÉ TU NUMERO"

"flaca, todo bien, pero nunca te dí mi numero, ¿te parece mal que charle con vos?..

Eso es para ver la negativa de la mina y si la sostiene, y ahi te alejás, porque ya para aguantarte estupideces no estás.. primero porque vos estás llamando y gastás dinero, y segundo, si no está interesada.... OK, no hablás mas.

Por mas dinero que tenga, Eso no tiene nada que ver...

"""le debería haber dicho que le prefiero darme un numero equivocado si yo no la interesa"""

Vés que no contestás bien... ¿que numero equivocado? "flaca, si no querés hablar conmigo, está todo bien.... saludos" Y LISTO...

Pasa que no insistiría, ya me parece tajante de entrada ella, y no le pediría absolutamente nada, ya con un hola va de patada voladora...

Mirá leé lo que te pasé, el libro y el blog. LAS MUJERES SIGUEN EL MISMO SISTEMA DESDE QUE EL HOMBRE EXISTE...

Un tipo seguro de sí mismo, solvente, con actitud.

NO TENÉS RAZÓN.... ES MAS LA MUJER AMERICANA SE ESTUPIDIZA MAS CON EL HOMBRE, PORQUE ALLÁ NO LE DAN MUCHA PELOTA A LAS MUJERES.. ellas buscan al hombre... ENTONCES SI QUERÉS QUE LAS MUJERES TE SIGAN, PONETE ADELANTE.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old October 15, 2010, 08:20 AM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
This is a proposal of what your sentences say in English:

Quote:
You really don't have to ask her to start talking... what I mean is that if she doesn't want to talk to you it's OK, but she doesn't have to invent silly excuses... but I'm saying it in another way.

When she calls and makes me wait or she has bad manners to answer, "YOUR NUMBER IS DELETED"

"honey, everything alright, but I never gave you my number, is it alright if I talk to you?"

This is to test the girl's refusal. If she keeps it, then you go away, because you're not going to endure stupid behaviour... first because you're calling and spending money and then, if she's not interested... OK, you won't call again.

No matter how much money she has, that has nothing to do with it...

"I whould have told her that I would have rather given her a wrong number if she's not interested in me."

You see you're not answering well... So this is a wrong number? "honey, if you don't want to talk to me, it's alright... bye", and THAT'S IT.

The thing is I wouldn't insist, it's already clear from her and I would ask absolutly nothing from her, already saying hello is already like kicking you away...

Look, read what I have sent to you, the book and the blog. WOMEN FOLLOW THE SAME SYSTEM SINCE MAN EXISTS...

A self-confident man, decided, with an attitude.

YOU'RE NOT RIGHT... ALL THE MORE: THE AMERICAN WOMAN GETS EVEN MORE STUNNED WITH THE MAN, BECAUSE THERE THEY DON'T PAY SO MUCH ATTENTION TO WOMEN... they look for the man... SO, IF YOU WANT WOMEN TO FOLLOW YOU, PUT YOURSELF AHEAD OF THEM.
Old October 20, 2010, 05:51 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
I have a question.

In this part when he's saying Cuando me llama y me hace, I figure this translation as an alternative translation of the same text.

When she phone me and she make me it?

I will appreciate your contribution.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: