Old October 02, 2009, 01:32 PM
Pearl

Native Language: American English
Chris is on a distinguished road
How long?

How long until you are able to learn words easy? In English I can learn new words in a snap. Very few Spanish words are like this for me. Also how long until verbs make sense? I'm doing better but still haven't internalized the way they work. I still can't watch tv and make much sense of it. I'm happy to say I'm reading better.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old October 02, 2009, 01:33 PM

Native Language: English, Chinese
Jessica is on a distinguished road
Takes a few days for me sometimes...sometimes only a few minutes or hours
Old October 02, 2009, 04:06 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Normally when you are learning some language is normal that it takes you long time, but with the cross of the time you tend to learn the phrase with your endeavor.
Old October 02, 2009, 04:59 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Inglés
bobjenkins is on a distinguished road
Hola, everybody is differente but everyone can learn a new language, it just depends on how committed you are, how much you practice daily ect. Keep it up and soon you´ll be learning new words and most importantly they´ll stay in your head. It´s always hard to retain new material the first time you learn it. Keep pecking at it good luck

Hola, todas las personas son diferentes, pero creo que todas pueden aprender un nuevo idioma. Depender de cuánto tiempo es gastado estudiándolo, practicándolo y hablándolo. Ten paciencia y próximamente estarás aprendiendo nuevas palabras , y más importante serán quedarse en el cabeza. Al empezar es difícil para recordar todo el material aprendido. No te preocupes
Old October 03, 2009, 10:50 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
Hola, everybody is differente but everyone can learn a new language, it just depends on how committed you are, how much you practice daily ect. Keep it up and soon you´ll be learning new words and most importantly they´ll stay in your head. It´s always hard to retain new material the first time you learn it. Keep pecking at it good luck

Hola, todas las personas son diferentes, pero creo que todas pueden aprender un nuevo idioma. Depender de cuánto tiempo es gastado estudiándolo, practicándolo y hablándolo. Ten paciencia y próximamente estarás aprendiendo nuevas palabras , y más importante serán quedarse en el cabeza. Al empezar es difícil para recordar todo el material aprendido. No te preocupes
My dear friend your translation is very closer, I mean, I have checked it and compared both writing in your last post really I didn't find any mistake, therefore I want to give you the congratulations for your endeavor that you've payed in your learning furthermore you are able to learn more, I'm anxious in I look your next translation.

I will be near.
Old October 03, 2009, 12:55 PM
Diamond

Native Language: Inglés
bobjenkins is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
My dear friend your translation is very closer, I mean, I have checked it and compared both writing in your last post really I didn't find any mistake, therefore I want to give you the congratulations for your endeavor that you've payed in your learning furthermore you are able to learn more, I'm anxious in I look your next translation.

I will be near.
muchas gracias cro
Old October 03, 2009, 04:28 PM
Diamond

You're welcome.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: