Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Other Languages > Other Languages

êàê ïðàâèëüíî ñîêðàòèòü áþäæåò íà ðåêëàìó

Being the language lovers that we are... A place to talk about, or write in languages other than Spanish and English.

Closed Thread

Old April 22, 2009, 08:12 AM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
It was either a robot or a human spamming. Normally I just delete this junk, but since someone had replied, I left it.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old April 22, 2009, 08:33 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irmamar View Post
CrOtALiTo, you've changed my nick, but I don't mind, I like it: Mira_(el)_mar. . I do these type of mistakes continously, I don't mind really. But it's difficult to write your nick, with lower and capital letters...
Oh I'm sorry for my bad spelling, just I didn't see minutely your nick and well I know that it was a little polite, I'm sorry.

Yes I know that my nick is some hard to write more with the capital letter but when you use the nick in everything then it become in a habit with the time.
Old April 22, 2009, 08:35 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Español
irmamar is on a distinguished road
Maybe you could delete the letters and leave the post blank, even you could change the title. I don't know, it's just an idea.
Old April 22, 2009, 08:35 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomisimo View Post
It was either a robot or a human spamming. Normally I just delete this junk, but since someone had replied, I left it.

David. You have more knowledge in this issues for your own website, then What's human spamming?
Old April 22, 2009, 08:40 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Oh I'm sorry for my bad spelling, just I didn't see minutely your nick and well I know that it was a little polite, I'm sorry.

Yes I know that my nick is some hard to write more with the capital letter but when you use the nick in everything then it become in a habit with the time.
Don't worry, it's not impolite for me, I have to made great efforts sometimes for writing well a word. I'm a bit dyslexic and I change the position of the letters, and "l" and "r" are my struggle. And I liked it (miramar, mira_el_mar, I like the sea!)
Old April 22, 2009, 08:47 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmamar View Post
Don't worry, it's not impolite for me, I have to made great efforts sometimes for writing well a word. I'm a bit dyslexic and I change the position of the letters, and "l" and "r" are my struggle. And I liked it (miramar, mira_el_mar, I like the sea!)
Yes. Also I made my struggle with the spelling but well you know this language does not the native tongue of us.

You see the sea. Mira el mar. MiRaMaR.
Old April 22, 2009, 09:00 AM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Yes. Also I made my struggle with the spelling but well you know this language does not the native tongue of us.

You see the sea. Mira el mar. MiRaMaR.
I make more mistakes in Spanish than in English because I write fast in Spanish.

Please, not like this, with capital letters mixed!!!
Old April 22, 2009, 09:02 AM
Diamond

A spam is somebody who write in forums or send emails making some advertisement of something. Don't you receive in your email account?
Old June 10, 2009, 06:29 AM
Emerald

Native Language: British English
brute is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRDavid View Post
ïðèâåò.ß ðàáîòàþ ìàðêåòîëîãîì â ãîðîäå ðîñòîâ-íà-äîíó . èç-çà êðèçèñà íàì óðåçàëè ôèíàíñèðîâàíèå íà ðåêëàìó, è ïðè ýòîì íóæíî íå ïîòåðÿòü çàêàç÷èêîâ. ×òî äåëàòü - íå çíàþ. ïîñïðàøèâàëà çíàêîìûõ - ñêàçàëè, ÷òî èíòåðíåò ðåêëàìà ëó÷øå âñåãî. ïî íàøåé äåÿòåëüíîñòè â èíòåðíåòå íàøëà ìíîãî ñïðàâî÷íèêîâ. çàðåãèñòðèðîâàëàñü â îäíîì èç íèõ ðîñøèíà. áóäåò ëè îò ýòîãî òîëê? åñëè äà - òî ïîäåëèòåñü ñïèñêîì òàêèõ ñàéòîâ. ìîæåò áûòü êòî-òî åùå ÷åãî-íèáóäü ïîäñêàæåò?
This could become a useful tool if all the repititions were removed, and they were organised alphabetically into a pull down menu. Most accented Roman characters of the European languages are included, but where is the crossed out "O", of Danish and Norwegian? This is essentional if you wish to write to elDanés.
Old June 10, 2009, 09:46 AM
Pearl

ElDanés is on a distinguished road
Haha, true!
Such letters sure could come in handy!

I believe the user, WRDavid, has an old computer, or at least a computer with bad modern font-support (I'm especially thinking of Unicode) I'm sure the whole message looked perfectly fine on his computer, but once it entered our better world of Unicode, everything turned out bad. I don't reject the idea that it's spam and random letters though...

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: