Old September 04, 2008, 05:28 PM
Opal

Freddy is on a distinguished road
Otro Hola Más (y un pequeño anuncio)

Hola, soy Freddy y me apasiona el español tanto que hemos montado un sitio web que podría ser útil. Un buen día pensaba que sería buen idea montar un sitio que combinaba el aprendizaje del español con las noticias, y así nació Spanish NewsBites. Disculpas si no es de buen gusto introducir tu sitio web así en mi primer post, pero de verdad creo que es un sitio útil for "Tomísimo people"...

Hi, my name's Freddy, and learning Spanish fires me up so much that we've set up a website called Spanish NewsBites. I designed it when I got tired of reading stories in Spanish about flamenco and bullfighting and thought it would be good to learn Spanish by reading about what's really happening in Spain and Latin America right now. Sorry about the plug, but I really think it's a useful site - though I would say that, wouldn't I...

Un abrazo a todos. Nos vemos por aquí.

Freddy

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old September 05, 2008, 09:20 AM
Pearl

ElDanés is on a distinguished road
¡Bienvenido, Freddy!

I love the idea, great initiative. I've been reading several different readers, and I can only agree with what you're saying. I've also been trying to read newspapers, but it's hard when you have no English translation, as your own translation may be wrong. Your blog really fit my needs, with both translation and sound. I'm still very new to Spanish, so I still have to look up certain words, which you don't give a translation for, but all in all, I love it.

I look forward to your next entries!

(And, oh, right, I have already put the feed into my feedreader, so that I can keep track of your entries.)
Old September 05, 2008, 11:41 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Hello Freddy, you have created a website about the language Spanish and it's a great idea because a lot people needs find words that there aren't in another website, well, I hope you stay in the forums be wonderful, here we can help you when you want it.
Old September 07, 2008, 10:28 PM
Opal

Freddy is on a distinguished road
Thank You

Thanks, ElDanés and CrOtALiTo: Glad to be of service with Spanish NewsBites and see you around Tomísimo! Best, Freddy

Tags
hola, learning, spanish

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: