Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > The Tomísimo Lounge > General Chat
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Teleton 2009 ver. Mexico

Talk about anything here, just keep it clean.

Old December 05, 2008, 10:56 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Smile Teleton 2009 ver. Mexico

GENTE HOY COMIENZA EL TELETON EN MI PAIS, COMO TODOS LOS AÑOS NOSOTROS LOS MEXICANOS NOS UNIMOS EN UNA CAUSA MUY NOBLE, LA CAUSA ES DONAR, PARA LA CONSTRUCCION DE CENTROS MEDICOS EN TODO EL PAIS, EL TELETON TIENE 10 AÑOS FUNCIONANDO, CONSTRUYENDO CRICKS, POR FAVOR AYUDA A MEXICO MAS QUE NADA A LOS NIÑOS QUE NECESITAN DE ATENCION MEDICA, PARA LA REHABILITACION DE NUESTROS NIÑOS, NO TE PEDIMOS MUCHO PERO LO QUE TU CORAZON TE DICTE.

GRACIAS MUCHAS GRACIAS

HELLO, PEOPLE TODAY START THE TELETON 2009 VER. MEXICO, AS ALL THE LAST YEARS, WE, THE MEXICANS PEOPLE HELPS THEM IN A CAUSE VERY SWEET AND NOBLE, THE REASON OF HELP THEM IS FOR THE BUILD OF MEDICALS CENTERS IN ALL THE COUNTRY OF MEXICO, THE TELETON IS 10 YEARS AGO WORKING, AND IT BUILDING MEDICAL CENTERS NAMED (CRICKS), IT FOR THE HELP OF THE CHILDREN OF MEXICO WITH SOME KIND OF ILLNESS, AND THE CRICKS HELPS TO CHILDREN TO THEIR REHABILITATION OF THEIR ILLNESS, PLEASE THEY ARE OUR CHILDREN AND THEY NEED US, WE DON'T ASKING YOU A LOT MONEY, BUT IF YOU HART WANT TO HELP US, WE WILL BE GRATEFUL WITH YOU.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

GOOD WILL CARE YOU.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; December 05, 2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old December 06, 2008, 10:20 AM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
Please avoid posting in all capital letters. http://forums.tomisimo.org/misc.php?...wrules#posting
Old December 06, 2008, 01:13 PM

Native Language: English, Chinese
Jessica is on a distinguished road
I don't understand. You want us to help these poor children. How?
Old December 06, 2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
GENTE HOY COMIENZA EL TELETON EN MI PAIS, COMO TODOS LOS AÑOS NOSOTROS LOS MEXICANOS NOS UNIMOS EN UNA CAUSA MUY NOBLE, LA CAUSA ES DONAR, PARA LA CONSTRUCCION DE CENTROS MEDICOS EN TODO EL PAIS, EL TELETON TIENE 10 AÑOS FUNCIONANDO, CONSTRUYENDO CRICKS, POR FAVOR AYUDA A MEXICO MAS QUE NADA A LOS NIÑOS QUE NECESITAN DE ATENCION MEDICA, PARA LA REHABILITACION DE NUESTROS NIÑOS, NO TE PEDIMOS MUCHO PERO LO QUE TU CORAZON TE DICTE.

GRACIAS MUCHAS GRACIAS

HELLO, PEOPLE TODAY START THE TELETON 2009 VER. MEXICO, AS ALL THE LAST YEARS, WE, THE MEXICANS PEOPLE HELPS THEM IN A CAUSE VERY SWEET AND NOBLE, THE REASON OF HELP THEM IS FOR THE BUILD OF MEDICALS CENTERS IN ALL THE COUNTRY OF MEXICO, THE TELETON IS 10 YEARS AGO WORKING, AND IT BUILDING MEDICAL CENTERS NAMED (CRICKS), IT FOR THE HELP OF THE CHILDREN OF MEXICO WITH SOME KIND OF ILLNESS, AND THE CRICKS HELPS TO CHILDREN TO THEIR REHABILITATION OF THEIR ILLNESS, PLEASE THEY ARE OUR CHILDREN AND THEY NEED US, WE DON'T ASKING YOU A LOT MONEY, BUT IF YOU HART WANT TO HELP US, WE WILL BE GRATEFUL WITH YOU.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

GOOD WILL CARE YOU.

I'm going to correct your English part, ok?
Hello, people. Today is the start/beginning of Teleton 2009 ver. Mexico. Like last year, we, the Mexicans, helped themsweetly and noblelyThe reason we are helping them is because of the construction of medical centers all around Mexico. For 10 years, the Teleton has been working and building medical centers named cricks. It is for the children of Mexico with some kind of unknown illness The cricks helps the children with their rehabilitation of their illness. They are our children, and they need us. We are not asking you for a lot of money, but if you help us, we will be grateful with you.

God will take care of you<-?
God be with you
Old December 06, 2008, 02:12 PM
Emerald

Native Language: spanish
lee ying is on a distinguished road
yes, many people from mexico, mexicans give some donations of money in the bank or people are asking money on the street whit a little bottle because the quatity it´t too many millions, it´s alot of money that mexico needs to get its goals (a la meta) because it´s very important to get the goals . teleton 2009 i hope you can understand me .
Old December 06, 2008, 02:18 PM

How can I give away $ if I live in the US?
Old December 06, 2008, 02:44 PM
Emerald

Native Language: spanish
lee ying is on a distinguished road
well, you can give away money ... by telephone . you can make a donation of 10 or 20 or 30 dollar depend on us , i the telephone is 01 800 719 9999, many people give 1 pesos hasta 10 pesos ( 1 dollar) sometime give a lot of money. mucha s persona da dependiendo de la cantida que uno desea donar.
Old December 06, 2008, 04:20 PM
Diamond

Jchen, we, the Mexican people gather money in our country, for the build of hospitals where the children cans to be cured of their illness, you imagine, people has not money for pay the expense that you need for your treatment medical, well, then Mexico on we gather money for that people poor that has not money, and that money gathered is for the build of hospitals as I said before, How you can help them, well it's easy, you only need to call to a number of telephone where the you can donate until a 1 dollar until 50 dollars, the money that you have donated is for the treatment of children sicks, I hope you can to help them, and if you have more questions above that, please let me know.
Old December 06, 2008, 04:21 PM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
Yes, but Mexican 01 800 numbers don't work from the US, unless I'm mistaken. As US 800 numbers don't work if you're in Mexico.

You can also read some more about the Teletón on Televisa's website. http://www.televisa.com/
Old December 06, 2008, 04:45 PM
Diamond

Yes, you can read more about of the Teleton on

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: