Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Practice & Homework
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Voice chat for practice anyone?

Practice Spanish or English here. All replies to a thread should be in the same language as the first post.

Old September 08, 2008, 01:00 PM
Opal

Native Language: American English
supa-coopa is on a distinguished road
Yes, CrOtALiTo, we can talk sometime soon. My computer is not hooked up right now though. I am only able to get online at work for now. We are remodeling our house and everything is turned upside down. LOL I'll let you know as soon as I am up and running again.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old September 08, 2008, 05:36 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Ok, Supa don't worry, only I ask you don't be shy, jijij, take care.
Old September 09, 2008, 08:06 AM
The Rebel Fairy

Native Language: Spanish
María José is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by supa-coopa View Post
Well, when you're ready, Holla!
¡Hola! He tenido suerte y me da tiempo a contestarte aunque sea por escrito, que me es más fácil.
It's a holiday here today and I'm eating lunch in front of the computer in between talking to my husband and the kids, preparing lunch for tomorrow, tidying and trying to keep the peace. I've even managed to have a swim even though it's quite cloudy here today. But, being a Mum yourself, I guess you get the picture.
How good is your Spanish? Do you want me to write to you in Spanish?
When things go back to normal, the exams are over and the kids back to school, we can try the voice thing ( I might have to ask you to help me get started. It's not that I'm totally stupid... just afraid of things I cannot do well)
Old September 09, 2008, 08:09 AM
The Rebel Fairy

Quote:
Yes, CrOtALiTo, we can talk sometime soon. My computer is not hooked up right now though. I am only able to get online at work for now. We are remodeling our house and everything is turned upside down. LOL I'll let you know as soon as I am up and running again.
Reading your post made me feel better. I'm not the only one trying to survive daily chaos...
Old September 09, 2008, 09:35 AM
Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by María José View Post
How good is your Spanish? Do you want me to write to you in Spanish? When things go back to normal, the exams are over and the kids back to school, we can try the voice thing ( I might have to ask you to help me get started. It's not that I'm totally stupid... just afraid of things I cannot do well)
My spoken spanish is not very good at all. I have to think about it too much. I can get out what I want to say eventually, but it's halted and I believe that would be annoying. I, like you, am a little wary of things that I am not good at. I need time to get better at Spanish anyway. We'd get hooked up online and you'd say something in spanish and I'd just sit there with a dumb look on my face thinking, "huh?". LOL I think if I buckle down and burn some midnight oil I will be ready to carry on a basic converstion by the time the busy part of your teaching has past. Writing to me in spanish for now would be great. That way I won't be pressured to give an immediate response and I can look up the words that I don't understand.
Old September 09, 2008, 09:59 AM
The Rebel Fairy

Quote:
My spoken spanish is not very good at all. I have to think about it too much. I can get out what I want to say eventually, but it's halted and I believe that would be annoying. I, like you, am a little wary of things that I am not good at. I need time to get better at Spanish anyway. We'd get hooked up online and you'd say something in spanish and I'd just sit there with a dumb look on my face thinking, "huh?". LOL I think if I buckle down and burn some midnight oil I will be ready to carry on a basic converstion by the time the busy part of your teaching has past. Writing to me in spanish for now would be great. That way I won't be pressured to give an immediate response and I can look up the words that I don't understand.
Me parece fenomenal. Y si notas algo raro dímelo,porque uso tan poco mi español que se está oxidando... pero no del todo. Y esto me ayuda a mí también a esforzarme en no cometer errores.
Old September 09, 2008, 11:21 AM
Diamond

Maria Jose, I like, you I don´t use much too my Spanish, because all the days I´m writing in English my Spanish now is very bad.

I´m wish in Speak with you Mary, I wish it so much.
Old September 09, 2008, 12:37 PM
The Rebel Fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Maria Jose, I like, you I don´t use much too my Spanish, because all the days I´m writing in English my Spanish now is very bad.

I´m wish in Speak with you Mary, I wish it so much.
Thanks for the compliment. Use as much English as you want, I don't mind. You know it's one of the loves of my life, together with anything Anglo-Saxon in any form or shape.
I also enjoy talking to you, but the day is not long enough to do all the things I would like to fit in 24 hours.

Last edited by María José; September 09, 2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old September 09, 2008, 01:15 PM
Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by María José View Post
.... but the day is not long enough to do all the things I would like to fit in 24 hours.
Just wanted to let you know that I have extended days to last for 36 hours. I hope that helps.
Old September 09, 2008, 02:04 PM
Diamond

Supa then Do you don't sleepy and any moment?

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: