Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques

How to structure lessons

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old October 19, 2011, 05:00 PM
Opal

kahankins is on a distinguished road
Smile How to structure lessons

Hola everyone!

I was wondering (for all you teachers out there) how you structure your lesson plans. For example for Spanish 1, what do you do first? Phonetics, numbers, colors? Then after the students learn that information, what do you do next? Regular AR verbs? Ser? Estar?

What is your order/structure for teaching for each grade level? What do you introduce first, second, third, etc.?

Thanks a lot! I am a pre-service teacher and I had a very good Spanish teacher in high school, but since it's been a while since I've been in high school, I can't really remember how I first learned Spanish! I would like to have an idea about how to structure my lesson plans for the year and how to sequence topics.

Gracias!
Old October 22, 2011, 08:37 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry I was teacher in the primary hahaha I don't know if I can help you in something.

But I'm disposal to prove me if you are interested, and I'm have been trapped with my family the last few weeks and I haven't enough time for practice with anyone and either for my self.

Thank you.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: