Old February 07, 2015, 05:01 PM
Sapphire

Native Language: Español(Argentina)
ookami is on a distinguished road
My first trip to Europe

Hello everyone!

In a few months I'm going to visit Europe for the first time! I'm italian (at least I have italian passport...) but I've never been to Europe!

I'll be there for around two months +. First I'll be there all by myself, making some blitz visits (3 or 4 days each city) to Madrid, Londres, Bruselas, Amsterdam, Paris and Sevilla, all that by train and plain. Then after that I'll met a relative in Sevilla, and by renting a car we are going to cross to Portugal, in order to go over it from south to north in around 15 days. After that we'll cross to the north of Spain and go over its north in another 15 days -by car also-, in order to finish in Barcelona. There we are going to stay the last 12 days or so (I'll fly alone to Roma and stay there 4 or 5 of those 12 days). Finally the last plain is going to be to my humid home... Buenos Aires.

I think I'll pass near the home of several users of these forum! So if you see a tall, slim, curly and lost young men, surfing Tomisimo while taking pictures... that'll surely be me!

If you have any advise please talk!
And if you are able please correct my English errors, that's the main point of this thread .

Regards,

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: