Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques

DELE Exam Tips and Tricks

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old April 06, 2015, 10:11 PM
Opal

Shawncfer is on a distinguished road
DELE Exam Tips and Tricks

Hey Guys!

First off, my name is Shawn, and I'm new to this forum. I absolutely love Spanish, and I study it like crazy. I lived in Spain for a couple years, and I grew up in a culture surrounded by Spanish daily.

Currently I'm studying for the C1 exam for my job. I speak spanish just fine on a day to day, and I have my Masters from a Spanish University so I can read and write, and present topics without a problem.

However, there's one section thats absolutely killing me. The listening.

Now before you jump to conclusions, let me point out that I do, without a doubt, understand just about everything they say during the listening section. I understand what they're saying, what their voices are saying. I have no problem with that. The problem is trying to read the questions, analyze the questions, and answer them all while listening at the same time. I haven't been able to get this down.

I was wondering if anyone else with exam experience has any ideas or techniques for this part. For example, in the first Tarea, there are 6 questions, and a super long audio. I read the questions before hand, but then as I'm listening to the audio, focusing on question 1, I forget what I read about in the other questions.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: