Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

What can I do? help please

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old August 04, 2010, 05:35 PM
Opal

Tabobo is on a distinguished road
What can I do? help please

Hello, I am taking Spanish 2 class online, but I have a problem. I passed Spanish 1, but we literally did nothing in the Spanish 1 class. All we did is make posters and color. That is basically all. And while doing my Spanish 2 class, I am having a lot of trouble doing the assignments that deal with knowing the vocabulary, sentence structure, and things like writing paragraphs on a subject. I am having trouble with everything. What do I do?

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old August 04, 2010, 05:43 PM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
How about some private lessons with the contents of Spanish 1?
Old August 04, 2010, 05:44 PM
Opal

I would, but there is 1 problem. since it is online, it is alot quicker, as in due on the 25th of August.
Old August 04, 2010, 05:50 PM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
Maybe you should repeat both courses, and/or take an intensive classroom course. I don't think there is much to do in less than one month for two levels.
Old August 04, 2010, 05:54 PM
Opal

O. So there really isnt a way to like learn spanish 1 while doing spanish 2? or? Cuz my mom had to pay 400 dollars for this class and I dont want to ask her to pay another 400 for spanish 1...
Old August 04, 2010, 06:49 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabobo View Post
Hello, I am taking Spanish 2 class online, but I have a problem. I passed Spanish 1, but we literally did nothing in the Spanish 1 class. All we did is make posters and color. That is basically all. And while doing my Spanish 2 class, I am having a lot of trouble doing the assignments that deal with knowing the vocabulary, sentence structure, and things like writing paragraphs on a subject. I am having trouble with everything. What do I do?
You can prove with particular lessons in internet there many website where you can practice and learn the language with on line teachers.
Also you can read each post wrote here in the forums and later try to do a list where you can write each new word for you.

So a few to a few you will can achieve a level with the pass of the time.
Look I can help you, if you wish, we can talk trough of a microphone and well if my Spanish can be useful for you, then you can consider my proposal, you can take it as like a deal, so you help me and I can help together will can raise own goal.
Old August 05, 2010, 01:34 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Español
irmamar is on a distinguished road
Do you have the book you used to study Spanish 1? You could study it again. And ask us whatever you need. Maybe we can help you. Internet is a good tool, too.
Old August 05, 2010, 12:41 PM
Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmamar View Post
Do you have the book you used to study Spanish 1? You could study it again. And ask us whatever you need. Maybe we can help you. Internet is a good tool, too.
Really your council is a good idea.
He literally needs to learn the Spanish book version 1 where he started time before, if he doesn't know anything about the first ones, then I believe that can result hard to learn more the language.

Good luck guy.
Old November 08, 2010, 10:05 PM
Banned

dmdiannemorales is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabobo View Post
E-learning will do. There's a lot of online language sites that will help you learn Spanish language. Try to explore the internet.
Also, try reading Spanish language article and blogs to enhance your Spanish vocabulary.
Old November 09, 2010, 04:02 PM
Diamond

Yes I know about some place where you can practice in voice and with English teacher, because in that website there're professional people decided to help you in anything you need it.

Please if you want to know where is that place, sending me a just now.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: