Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Other Languages > Other Languages

El noruego es el idioma más fácil de aprender

Being the language lovers that we are... A place to talk about, or write in languages other than Spanish and English.

Old September 01, 2008, 11:47 AM
Opal

Mithridates is on a distinguished road
Hi there, and nice forum. I'm the one that wrote the post on Norwegian being the easiest language to learn. A few days later after all the attention and comments about learning languages in general that were way off the mark (on another site), I decided to write a post about five myths about learning languages that I wrote here:

http://mithridates.blogspot.com/2008...nd-how-to.html

But what's more interesting than that (and this is why I decided to register) is that another blogger then translated the whole thing into Spanish:

http://babel20.blogspot.com/2008/08/...lenguas-y.html

which was a nice surprise. I assume the people here would find them both interesting to read and compare.

Ta!

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old September 01, 2008, 12:38 PM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the interesting article.
Old September 01, 2008, 01:09 PM
The Rebel Fairy

Native Language: Spanish
María José is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithridates View Post
Hi there, and nice forum. I'm the one that wrote the post on Norwegian being the easiest language to learn. A few days later after all the attention and comments about learning languages in general that were way off the mark (on another site), I decided to write a post about five myths about learning languages that I wrote here:

http://mithridates.blogspot.com/2008...nd-how-to.html

But what's more interesting than that (and this is why I decided to register) is that another blogger then translated the whole thing into Spanish:

http://babel20.blogspot.com/2008/08/...lenguas-y.html

which was a nice surprise. I assume the people here would find them both interesting to read and compare.

Ta!
Lovely article. I'm sorry I had to scan through it because my daughter is waiting for her dinner. I'll go back to it when I have the time... which is going to be more difficult now because I went back to work today after my long summer holiday.
I particularly like the section when you talk about adults learning languages. My students are mostly grown-ups and learn quite a lot. And some of them are just wow! (Just to give you one example, this past course I 'had' a lady in her forties, who had the English of a near-native in every way including pron); but with the right motivation I notice that all of them learn a lot but maybe at different speeds or progressing in different areas.
Sorry if this is a bit messy and redundant. Duty calls.
Thanks.

Last edited by María José; September 01, 2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old February 21, 2009, 04:19 AM
Emerald

Native Language: Inglés
Sancho Panther is on a distinguished road
A while ago I glanced at a light-hearted compilation of national insults in a local book-shop, in it there was an entry for the Norwegian language - it said Norwegian was just German being spoken underwater, which made me laugh!

Last edited by Sancho Panther; February 21, 2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old February 21, 2009, 08:10 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Quote:
La gramática del "bokmål" es casi la misma que la (la gramática) del danés, porque "bokmål" era una adaptación del viejo escrito danés. Yo supongo que el danés sería más fácil (para aprender) que el "bokmål" si no fuera por la pronunciación.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
[...] la (la gramática) del danés [...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDanés View Post
So, you don't actually need the noun? Is it just okay to use the article only (la, el, and what about lo)?
This "La gramática del "bokmål" es casi la misma que la del danés. Is perfect spanish.

Hernan.

Tags
noruego

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: