Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Timetable

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old June 05, 2014, 11:29 AM
Pearl

jellybabe is on a distinguished road
Timetable

¿Me podéis corregir?

"The timetable in England is very different to here. For example most children go to bed about 7.00. That is when we consider it to be evening. Now we live here we have a timetable like half and half. Due to my husbands work, me and him eat at Spanish times. The kids however eat at Spanish times until merienda time but at this time they eat more than the Spanish do because that's their last meal of the day and soon after they go to bed. At the weekends when they are with their friends they go to bed later but we know about it the next day!!!"

"El horario en Inglaterra es muy distinto a aquí. Por ejemplo la majoría de los niños es acuestan a las 7.00h. Esta hora consideramos ser la noche. Ahora vivimos aquí tenemos un horario entremedio. Debido al trabajo de mi marido el y yo comimos a las horas de españoles. Sin embargo los niños comen a las horas españolas hasta la hora de merienda pero a esa hora comen mas que los españoles porque es su ultima comida del dia y un rato despues es acuestan. Los fines de semana cuando estan con sus amigos se acuestan mas tarde pero el dia siguiente, se nota que estan cansados."

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: