Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > The Tomísimo Lounge > General Chat
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Warning Change Climate

Talk about anything here, just keep it clean.

View Poll Results: Do you think above the climate change.?
It's impossible change the wold will keep so, as until now 0 0%
The world can change, but must we help him, changing our habit of life. 4 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 17, 2008, 09:26 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Warning Change Climate

Hello, everyone.

Today, I'll tell you about of the change climate the earth on.

Yesterday, I was surfing the website on, and I found some above the climate change, in really, it's worrying, 'cause the earth's finishing faster, must we help him, to don't destroy him, because is our home, the unique what we've it, I think, what we must throw a lot dust the street in, also we must use less the vehicles, shall we walk to our job, or where you want to go, our companies with their leaving falling down in the weater, seas, rivers, contaminate all our resource own of our earth, shall we put a stop the death of our animals, trees, I think, what we can to do a lot for our own world, it's sad to see as the earth's resist so much destroy, what we've created, please, open your eyes, and you salt away and whatch your heaven and think, how could you help him, at least, I want a better earth for my children.

Please all you shall to think in our world, daily.

Here, I show you a link of a video about the global warming.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; July 17, 2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old July 17, 2008, 09:59 AM
rule 1: gravity

Native Language: English
poli will become famous soon enoughpoli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Hello, everyone.

Today, I'll tell you about of climate changes the on the planet earth

Yesterday, I was surfing on the web, and I found something about climate change, and it's really worrying,because the earth's ending fast. We ust help not to destroy her, because its our only home. I think, what we must throw we must use less the vehicles. We should walk to our jobs, or wherever we want to go. Companies are polluting seas, rivers,and contaminate all our resources on earth. We need to put a stop to the death of our animals and trees. I think, what we can to do a lot for our own world. It's sad to see the earth face so much destruction that we've created. Please, open your eyes, I want a better earth for my children.

Please all of you, think about our world, daily.
-------------------------------------------------
Si, el sistema politica tiene que cambiar. Por lo pronto, los poderosos
del mundo están muy vinculados con el negocio del petroleo y por eso
están traicionando el mundo y la gente del mundo. Todo eso cambiará.
Old July 17, 2008, 02:44 PM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
¿Alguien se acuerda de El día después de mañana?
Old July 17, 2008, 02:48 PM
Diamond

Almost I've not mistakes in my own post, thanks poli.

Yes, poli I think, all ust can bettering our earth planet, because he is ending fastest than none other thing.

PEOPLE LETS GO TO SAVE THE WORLD.
Old July 17, 2008, 02:50 PM
Diamond

Yes, I remenber that movie, Why do you ask it.?

Well, the movie was very explicit, and in truth, it can happen.
Old July 17, 2008, 02:51 PM
Diamond

Please, everyone vote in the public poll.
Old July 17, 2008, 03:42 PM
Diamond

This article is about the current period of increasing global temperature. For other periods of warming in Earth's history, see Palaeoclimatology and Geologic temperature record.

Global mean surface temperature anomaly relative to 1961–1990

Mean surface temperature anomalies during the period 1995 to 2004 with respect to the average temperatures from 1940 to 1980

Global warming is the increase in the average measured temperature of the Earth's near-surface air and oceans since the mid-twentieth century, and its projected continuation.
The average global air temperature near the Earth's surface increased 0.74 ± 0.18 °C (1.33 ± 0.32 °F) during the hundred years ending in 2005.[1] The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) concludes "most of the observed increase in globally averaged temperatures since the mid-twentieth century is very likely due to the observed increase in anthropogenic (man-made) greenhouse gas concentrations"[1] via an enhanced greenhouse effect. Natural phenomena such as solar variation combined with volcanoes probably had a small warming effect from pre-industrial times to 1950 and a small cooling effect from 1950 onward.[2][3]
These basic conclusions have been endorsed by at least thirty scientific societies and academies of science,[4] including all of the national academies of science of the major industrialized countries.[5][6][7] While individual scientists have voiced disagreement with some findings of the IPCC,[8] the overwhelming majority of scientists working on climate change agree with the IPCC's main conclusions.[9][10]
Climate model projections summarized by the IPCC indicate that average global surface temperature will likely rise a further 1.1 to 6.4 °C (2.0 to 11.5 °F) during the twenty-first century.[1] This range of values results from the use of differing scenarios of future greenhouse gas emissions as well as models with differing climate sensitivity. Although most studies focus on the period up to 2100, warming and sea level rise are expected to continue for more than a thousand years even if greenhouse gas levels are stabilized. The delay in reaching equilibrium is a result of the large heat capacity of the oceans.[1]
Increasing global temperature is expected to cause sea level to rise, an increase in the intensity of extreme weather events, and significant changes to the amount and pattern of precipitation. Other expected effects of global warming include changes in agricultural yields, modifications of trade routes, glacier retreat, species extinctions and increases in the ranges of disease vectors.
Remaining scientific uncertainties include the amount of warming expected in the future, and how warming and related changes will vary from region to region around the globe. Most national governments have signed and ratified the Kyoto Protocol aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions, but there is ongoing political and public debate worldwide regarding what, if any, action should be taken to reduce or reverse future warming or to adapt to its expected consequences.
Old July 17, 2008, 03:52 PM
Diamond

Glaciares-San-Rafael (00).jpgGlaciares-San-Rafael (01).jpgGlaciares-San-Rafael (02).jpgGlaciares-San-Rafael (03).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (04).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (05).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (06).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (07).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (10).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (11).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (12).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (8).JPGGlaciares-San-Rafael (9).JPGSecuencia-desprendimiento (00).JPG

These some picture above the Global warming.
Old September 22, 2008, 03:49 PM

Native Language: English, Chinese
Jessica is on a distinguished road
I really really hope that we can do something about global warming!! I don't want the ice to melt...that will be terrible! We have to come up of some way to take the carbon dioxide out of the air...save endangered animals...improve our cars (they will not run on carbon dioxide anymore!). We HAVE to stop global warming!!!!!!

By the way the Earth is a 'her'

save mother earth
Old September 27, 2008, 03:10 PM
rose

go Green.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: