Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Translations

Help translate this please

If you need help translating a sentence or longer piece of text, use this forum. For translations or definitions of a single word or idiom, use the vocabulary forum.

Old October 04, 2016, 08:29 PM
Opal

Keir4 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Help translate this please

Hello please can someone help me. My partner has been cheating on me with his ex he is Spanish but speaks perfect English and she is Spanish I want to tell her what's happening but I don't want to look stupid trying to send her a message in Spanish. I want to say something along the lines of.

Hi I want you to know that Imed is cheating on us both. He says to me he is only with you because you are crazy and you will take his son to Morocco again. He was with me last month he told me you and he had an argument. Ask him what happened in the Red Dog bar. I don't want to be horrible I just think you should know. He is playing us both and I am tired of it. He lies and lies he doesn't answer your messages when he is with me and now I know he doesn't answer me because he is with you and now I'm tired of it all.

Please can you help me. Thank you in advance

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old October 05, 2016, 03:03 PM
Obsidiana

Native Language: Mexican Spanish
AngelicaDeAlquezar is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm sorry about your situation, but please note that we are a language learning community and we don't provide free translation services. If you are learning Spanish, please post your own proposal without using automatic translators and we can help you by providing hints for improvement and explanations.

Tags
english to spanish, need help, translate

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: