Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Spanish & English Languages > Practice & Homework
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

The dinosaurs

Practice Spanish or English here. All replies to a thread should be in the same language as the first post.

Old March 30, 2013, 03:32 PM
Ruby

Native Language: Italian
wayfarer is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the kind corrections Villa, and in particular for the comparison between Spanish/Italian and English. You don't find very often this kind of comparison in books or websites. I know that in English the article is used differently than in Spanish and Italian, and I'm often uncertain when to use it.

I noticed one mistake in my essay that you have overseen: in the first paragraph I correctly wrote "evolved", but in the last paragraph I erroneously wrote "evoluted". I know the correct form of this verb, but always forget about it, because I'm misleaded by the word "evolution"!
Old March 30, 2013, 04:11 PM
Emerald

Native Language: inglés y español).
Villa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayfarer View Post
Thank you for the kind corrections Villa, and in particular for the comparison between Spanish/Italian and English. You don't find very often this kind of comparison in books or websites. I know that in English the article is used differently than in Spanish and Italian, and I'm often uncertain when to use it.

I noticed one mistake in my essay that you have overseen: in the first paragraph I correctly wrote "evolved", but in the last paragraph I erroneously wrote "evoluted". I know the correct form of this verb, but always forget about it, because I'm misleaded by the word "evolution"!
Right wayfarer. I did notice that and then forgot to mention it.
We call that a typo. Have you heard of a typo?

A proposito Way, vado in Italia May 2nd. Ci vediamo.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: