Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Online classes, with live instructors

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Old March 27, 2009, 11:25 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmasma View Post
I really want to take an online spanish class. I just don't stick to it if I don't have an instructor and fellow students to hold me accountable.

I'm looking into the live teacher online type format. I can't afford a babysitter, and trip downtown for real classes.

Has anyone taken these or know of any good ones?

I want to learn latin american spanish.

There are website where you can take online class but they are very expensive in the subscription. I don't have idea how much it cost but I can tell you if you need to learn the language therefore you need to speak with people who speaks Spanish. you don't matter if you don't know even the Spanish. But if you look after much your vocabulary over all the you need to know about the Spanish. You can start writing short words here in the forums and we will can help you if the words needs corrections in itself structure.

It does not matter if you don't know Spanish as well as other ones.

Here in the forums there are people knowledgeable in words for example Rusty is knowledgeable in correct any word.

If you need help with the Spanish. I gladly can help you. You're not doubtful in your learning no please. somewhere there are people with the same problem.

Anyone is unit in this world.

I'm not knowledgeable at English and anyhow I try each day in write English although my English does not perfect and better that others.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; March 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.

Tags
live online class

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: