Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Teaching & Learning > Teaching and Learning Techniques
Register Help/FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search PenpalsTranslator

Spanish Audio Books?

Teaching methodology, learning techniques, linguistics-- any of the various aspect of learning or teaching a foreign language.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13, 2012, 03:49 PM
Opal

zoiberg137 is on a distinguished road
Spanish Audio Books?

I am currently taking spanish courses in college and thought that it would be helpful if I could listen to the language on a daily basis, say while driving in the car, and thought that audio books would be perfect for this. I am not interested in spanish lessons on cd or tape, I already have software that goes along with my class. I am simply looking for audio books spoken in spanish.

I thought that kids books might be good, since they utilize introductory vocabulary and phrases for the most part. Also, it would be fun if I am familiar with the story.

Question is, where can I find such a thing?? I was hoping to find popular titles like goosebumps,boxcarchildren, or stephen king audio books in spanish just to name a few examples, but i can not seem to find ANY on ebay or amazon or just by doing a regular google search. Everything is in english, and the audibooks that are in spanish are not familar/popular titles to me.

Any Recommendations/ideas?

Thanks!!

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: