Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17, 2014, 11:43 PM
Opal

Neri here is on a distinguished road
Smile Hola from Philippines!

Hello everyone!

I have always been interested in learning the Spanish Language. I just had no extra time to do it. This summer ( it is our summer break here in the Philippines) I will be attending Spanish classes at Instituto Cervantes de Manila. It is a month training sponsored by our school. I don't want to fail my school for this opportunity so I am doing some advance study hoping I am at least familiar with the basic things I have to learn in Spanish language like the parts of the body and numbers before the training starts. I am very happy when I found this site for I know it is going to big help for me in my journey in making myself equip with the skills I will be needing in becoming a speaker of the Spanish language.I hope you guys will help me with my quest. In return, don't hesitate to message me if there's something you think I can help you with. ¡muchas gracias!

Neri here

Tags
basic spanish, conversation, grammar, pronunciation

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: