Old May 02, 2017, 03:27 AM
Opal

Dearg Doom is on a distinguished road
Hola

Hola everyone,
Almost every year we go on our family summer holiday to Spain (Salou/Cambrils actually) and I am embarrassed to admit I never progressed beyond Hola,adios,gracias etc.

So I for 2017 I made a New Year resolution that I would try to learn Spanish.
I use Duolingo and Memrise and they got me off to a good start but I would like to try to learn some simple conversational phrases as well,you see,its the grammar part that I find a bit puzzling.

Spanish is a beautiful language and I am enjoying studying it,I am also beginning to learn quite a bit about my own language English as well.

Gracias por leer, hasta luego.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old May 02, 2017, 03:32 AM
Señor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Bienvenido a los foros.
Old June 02, 2017, 10:52 PM
Opal

Tomasino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearg Doom View Post
Hola everyone,
Almost every year we go on our family summer holiday to Spain (Salou/Cambrils actually) and I am embarrassed to admit I never progressed beyond Hola,adios,gracias etc.

I use Duolingo and Memrise and they got me off to a good start but I would like to try to learn some simple conversational phrases as well,you see,its the grammar part that I find a bit puzzling.

Spanish is a beautiful language and I am enjoying studying it,I am also beginning to learn quite a bit about my own language English as well.

Gracias por leer, hasta luego.
I am new re-studying of Spanish, the reason why I joined.

Just for fun, I will attempt to translate what I can from what you wrote. No cheating and it will be bad. Jajaja.

Hola everyone,
Hi everyone.

Año despues año, va en nosotros familia summer celebracion de Spain y estoy timidir accepto soy nunca progreso arriba hola, adios, gracias, y otros.

Entonces para Año dos mil diez y siete, hago un Nuevo Año resolucion qiero attempto apprer Español.

Utiliso Duolingo y Memrise y ellos tomo de bueno empesar pero quiero aprender algunos simple conversaciones phrases tambien. Tu ves, el los grammar parte pienso un poco difficulte.

El lenguaje de Español es la linda lenguaje y estoy feliz apprender el lenguaje. Estoy tambien empezar aprender un poco sobre mi English lenguaje.

Old June 06, 2017, 04:59 AM
Opal

Dearg Doom is on a distinguished road
Gracias tomasino por su responso. You have a much better grasp of espanol than me. But hopefully this will change.
Old June 08, 2017, 09:39 AM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
¡Bienvenidos a los dos!

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: