Old December 23, 2008, 05:23 AM

Native Language: English, Chinese
Jessica is on a distinguished road
Unhappy It's not fair :(

I don't think it's fair that everyone gets presents and I don't.
Today at school I saw tons of girls with little bags with candy and big bags of presents to give other people. Some also had cookies.
I could see girls give away presents and cookies. I never get any! It's not fair!
I know I'm being greedy, wanting all the presents and cookies, but really, you don't know how I feel. No one gives me anything. Even teachers get little presents.
I don't even get a single Christmas card! Only from my teacher in WI, though, but still
ok ok so I don't give away anything myself. But we don't have anything that matches other people's amazing gifts. guess I don't deserve it

Last edited by Jessica; December 23, 2008 at 05:37 AM.

Get rid of these ads by registering for a free Tomísimo account.
Old December 23, 2008, 07:59 AM
Davidísimo

Native Language: American English
Tomisimo will become famous soon enoughTomisimo will become famous soon enough
Try this: Buy some colored construction paper, cut each sheet in 4 pieces. Fold each of the four pieces in half to make a small card. On the front of each card tape on piece of candy (buy a bag of hard candy for this). On the inside of the card address one to each of the people you know, (your teachers, neighbors, kids you know from school). Write something nice about each one (thanks for being a great teacher! etc) and pass them out. You'll feel better by giving than by receiving. Plus some of those people might give you something in return (but don't count on it).
Old December 23, 2008, 12:24 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
I don't know why your friends didn't give you anything in your school, but I can tell you, you must not worry for that reason, because , you remind, you never hope anything of someone, if you can give something to someone, well, then you must give him, but with your hart never with intention bad, if your partners has not anything for give you, well, you only give the thank.

You enjoy your happy parties.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; December 23, 2008 at 01:11 PM.

Link to this thread
URL: 
HTML Link: 
BB Code: